• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Bulb question

88LSCMK7

aghhh I gotta teach a lesson!

What brand of tires do you run?
[SIZE=\"1\"]I\'m calling my stock broker to buy shares =][/SIZE]

[quote name=\'NYC LSC\']p$%#y.

Mine are staying with the Novi GSS sitting on my bedroom floor.[/QUOTE]

NYC LS8

Nothing yet. With a pair of Mosers out back, I\'m sure I\'ll be rockin\' slicks around town. lol

Steve G

A friend of mine is in love with his new E/T streets from Mickey thompson (if that\'s what they\'re called)... He says he has trouble getting them to spin from a dead stop and he has over 500hp and 600lb-ft of torque...

Steve G

[quote name=\'po-po 5.0\']Thats normally an IABV problem not a TPS problem.

EDIT: they aren\'t $160 either.[/QUOTE]

I just called ANOTHER parts store and get this

TPS: 110.00
IAC: 174.00

:shocked: how much is it at a pepboys, because I will just do the 40 minute drive to get new sensors...

NYC LS8

The IAC is always way more money than the TPS. I think I paid like 70something for the IAC and 30something for the TPS. But those prices are retarded.

po-po 5.0

[quote name=\'Steve G\']I just called ANOTHER parts store and get this

:shocked: how much is it at a pepboys, because I will just do the 40 minute drive to get new sensors...[/QUOTE]

thats mental! Are you in Canada?

EDIT: normally you don\'t have to replace IABV. You can just pull it off, douche it with carb cleaner, let it dry, and stick it back on. There\'s a little butterfly in it that gets gummed up causing the idle to hang like you\'re describing.

Potato

[quote name=\'Steve G\']I just called ANOTHER parts store and get this

:shocked: how much is it at a pepboys, because I will just do the 40 minute drive to get new sensors...[/QUOTE]

Try pricing it from Ford. With the crazy prices you\'re getting they can\'t be much more from the dealer.

HTML