88LSCMK7

aghhh I gotta teach a lesson!

What brand of tires do you run?
[SIZE=\"1\"]I\'m calling my stock broker to buy shares =][/SIZE]

[quote name=\'NYC LSC\']p$%#y.

Mine are staying with the Novi GSS sitting on my bedroom floor.[/QUOTE]

NYC LS8

Nothing yet. With a pair of Mosers out back, I\'m sure I\'ll be rockin\' slicks around town. lol

Steve G

A friend of mine is in love with his new E/T streets from Mickey thompson (if that\'s what they\'re called)... He says he has trouble getting them to spin from a dead stop and he has over 500hp and 600lb-ft of torque...

Steve G

[quote name=\'po-po 5.0\']Thats normally an IABV problem not a TPS problem.

EDIT: they aren\'t $160 either.[/QUOTE]

I just called ANOTHER parts store and get this

TPS: 110.00
IAC: 174.00

:shocked: how much is it at a pepboys, because I will just do the 40 minute drive to get new sensors...

NYC LS8

The IAC is always way more money than the TPS. I think I paid like 70something for the IAC and 30something for the TPS. But those prices are retarded.

po-po 5.0

[quote name=\'Steve G\']I just called ANOTHER parts store and get this

:shocked: how much is it at a pepboys, because I will just do the 40 minute drive to get new sensors...[/QUOTE]

thats mental! Are you in Canada?

EDIT: normally you don\'t have to replace IABV. You can just pull it off, douche it with carb cleaner, let it dry, and stick it back on. There\'s a little butterfly in it that gets gummed up causing the idle to hang like you\'re describing.

Potato

[quote name=\'Steve G\']I just called ANOTHER parts store and get this

:shocked: how much is it at a pepboys, because I will just do the 40 minute drive to get new sensors...[/QUOTE]

Try pricing it from Ford. With the crazy prices you\'re getting they can\'t be much more from the dealer.

JoshMcMadMac

TPS is $19.20 at www.rockauto.com. $110 is insane.