BEWARE -Cruise control cancel button causing unsafe behavior

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

chrisholland03

I tried to duplicate yesterday and did not experience it. When I let the car slow to a stop, after about 5 seconds I got a message in the HUD to select resume when ready to restart. If I ignored it and gave it gas, the cruise control cancelled and it accelerated normally. If I hit the resume button, it continued with the adaptive control.

In fairness to OP, I didn't select Cancel. Namely because it never crossed my mind, and I couldn't remember the sequence OP was experiencing the problem with.

syl

Congratulations should be in order, and yet I feel it's really too bad you had to go through that at all, and ultimately give up on the Corsair. Whatever was causing that behaviour *should* have been fixable, frankly.

JB IN AZ

I tried several times to duplicate what you were experiencing, and was not. Sorry your dealer (along with Lincoln) was not able to rectify

compuatt

Punch line to the story. Bought 2021 Corsair. More loaded up this time. Told you I mostly loved car.

Lots of issues with new car. That’s for another thread. Clearly I’m a masochist. Mostly love the new car. 😂