Best Cup Holders?

CuttingToolGuy

Houston
Hi,

I know this is a little off topic but, I'm looking for an upgrade.

Right now I am working on fixing up a 1983 Chevy el Camino. I have already decided to set up the rear end with an airbag system from a Town Car.

One of the modern conveniences these older cars are lacking is cup holders. I want to add some that will function and appear stock. Most newer cars (2000+) tend to have a "rounded" interior while cars from the 70's & 80's tend to be "squarer".

I am redoing the dash panel and I think I want to put a pull out cup holder where the ash tray is now. But, I would like it to match fairly well.

Since Lincolns are one of the premier lines I expect them to have cup holders before most other cars. So, I am looking for suggestions:

The width below the console is about 10 inches. Color is not important as I will be having it all repainted.

Thanks in advance & it doesn't have to be from a Town Car. 20200623_100706~2.jpg

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC

CuttingToolGuy

Houston
Thanks Keaton,
That particular one is a bit "rounder" than what I would like but, I did kick around ebay with their similar choices and saw the cup holders for 90' to 97' were closer to what I have in mind.

Does anyone know if any of the 80's Town Cars or Mark VI, etc had cup holders?

chuckymack

Thanks Keaton,
That particular one is a bit "rounder" than what I would like but, I did kick around ebay with their similar choices and saw the cup holders for 90' to 97' were closer to what I have in mind.

Does anyone know if any of the 80's Town Cars or Mark VI, etc had cup holders?
I own a ‘90 Town Car and it has ZERO cupholders.

HTML