Backup camera issue

EliB

driving a brand new 2020 Nautilus Reserve. Intermittently the backup camera has been having a dark, almost completely unseeable screen. See below. It usually comes back to normal. Anyway to adjust the brightness contrast of the camera screen? Any ideas about controls of the camera or resetting the camera?

should I just make an appointment at the dealer?

thanks in advance

Attachments

bbf2530

driving a brand new 2020 Nautilus Reserve. Intermittently the backup camera has been having a dark, almost completely unseeable screen. See below. It usually comes back to normal. Anyway to adjust the brightness contrast of the camera screen? Any ideas about controls of the camera or resetting the camera?

thanks in advance
Hi EliB. You have a brand new 2020 vehicle with a 4 year/50,000 mile New Vehicle Warranty. In my opinion, yes, make a service appointment to have it diagnosed and repaired properly, instead of attempting random, blind Internet "resets" and/or bandaids.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

Last edited:

Augiepla

thanks in advance
Yes take it to the dealer, I have exactly the same car and same problem and they replaced the rear camera twice.
Good luck
Augie