• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

AWD display

jrnicolari

I have 2013 MKT and page 116 in the manual says "Intelligent AWD (if equipped): displays power distribution between the
front and rear wheels. More power to either front or rear wheels will be displayed by more area filled in." Has anyone got this display to come up and if so, how?

RedGeminiPA

Altoona, PA
My 2014 manual makes no mention of it. I believe it was never officially available for the MKT. However, it can be turned on using a computer with ForSCAN. There is a lot more information about it on FordFlex.net forums.

Sagar810

Boulder, COLORADO
I have 2013 MKT and page 116 in the manual says "Intelligent AWD (if equipped): displays power distribution between the
front and rear wheels. More power to either front or rear wheels will be displayed by more area filled in." Has anyone got this display to come up and if so, how?
Its on every other current Lincoln (maybe not the navigator) other than the MKT. The MKT never got the screen option.

HTML