Aviator Cracked Applique (rear liftgate)

Bill89LSC

Chavez to U.S. officials: \'Go to hell\'

75% of this country is telling them to go to hell too.

CaptainZilog

The CIA will inevitably induce a heart attack in this man.

IowaSHO

i think what chavez is really trying to say is \"come down to venezuela, we are great for tourism!\"

DrDragon

[quote name=\'CaptainZilog\']The CIA will inevitably induce a heart attack in this man.[/QUOTE]
I wish. Unfortunately they are out of that business I think.

Potato

[quote name=\'DrDragon\']I wish. Unfortunately they are out of that business I think.[/QUOTE]

Well, they got out of that business and into funding coups and then having to fight the leader of the coup 25 years later. Maybe the cycle will shift again. :idea:

Bliss

I see this is an old thread, but I have not found any other forum for this issue....
Just last week, Jan 2017, I developed the dreaded crack in the liftgate.
I contacted Autonation Body Shop and they said the replacement panel has been discontinued but would have cost $1,182.12-for just the part !!!
He said maybe they can try to weld the plastic.... anyone heard of this ??? Sounds like an experiment to me...
Any help would be appreciated.

Bliss

Looks like the panel is no longer available there... But thanks for the info.... they have some of the other Liftgate parts...hinges , weather stripping etc...

That was a reply to Post#16:
"Mine has the same issue and it bugs the hell out of me. So I researched and found the part number and a great price on the parts. The local dealer can install it and have it painted to match perfectly for around $300. The part is available for $102 here

http://www.tascaparts.com/parts/inde...icleid=1428083 "

Last edited:

Slick Fan

Utah

BrianLWheeler

I found the appliqué but I need to replace some parts inside that are rusted as a result of the crack. The only part that is completely rusted is discontinued. Suggestions??