Audio System Presets

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Marysville, Ohio
I've had my 2021 Corsair GT for a week now. I was disappointed in the lack of presets on the audio system.

Today, while playing around with the settings in my driveway, I discovered the number of presets can be changed. It can be 1 cell of 6 presets up to 6 cells of presets. The one thing I don't like is that they are not specific to whatever band of audio I might be tuned to, ie., AM, FM, SiriusXM. One one hand, I can see how this can be convenient if you just want to scroll through the favorites via the toggle on the steering wheel. On the other, I would like to have my presets grouped by band of audio.

To access the amount of presets, go to SETTINGS, then RADIO. I believe the default setting for favorite cells must be three. I now have mine set at 6.

I've had my 2021 Corsair GT for a week now. I was disappointed in the lack of presets on the audio system.

Today, while playing around with the settings in my driveway, I discovered the number of presets can be changed. It can be 1 cell of 6 presets up to 6 cells of presets. The one thing I don't like is that they are not specific to whatever band of audio I might be tuned to, ie., AM, FM, SiriusXM. One one hand, I can see how this can be convenient if you just want to scroll through the favorites via the toggle on the steering wheel. On the other, I would like to have my presets grouped by band of audio.

To access the amount of presets, go to SETTINGS, then RADIO. I believe the default setting for favorite cells must be three. I now have mine set at 6.
Thanks for making me aware. I'll change mine. I have my first 7500 mile service scheduled this afternoon for my 2021 Corsair Reserve 2.3L T. Just a couple of things to review with service. Really haven't ran into anything major. Still stumped on 'sudden stop'. Only happened 4 times and not recently.

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Marysville, Ohio
Thanks for making me aware. I'll change mine. I have my first 7500 mile service scheduled this afternoon for my 2021 Corsair Reserve 2.3L T. Just a couple of things to review with service. Really haven't ran into anything major. Still stumped on 'sudden stop'. Only happened 4 times and not recently.
The sudden stop may be from the safety system detecting you're slightly distracted. I had it happen on my Nautilus on longer trips. Keeping a firm grip on the steering wheel helps. I decided when I get the warning it is time to pull over and stretch, get gas, etc.