Apple Watch support returns

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Macsterguy

Texas
Do you have a link to it?
Just update your app on your iPhone if it hasn't updated automatically. As soon as it does it will show up on your apple watch.

Flatsfish

Nice. Click the pic for a screenshot of the watch app

Attachments

• 1EC9FC2A-3E1F-49A7-A0D6-C1A4F8604A4B.png
    1EC9FC2A-3E1F-49A7-A0D6-C1A4F8604A4B.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 4

tgara

I may have to get an Apple watch now, if my GT ever arrives... :)
Go get one, they are not that expensive. Its great when you use the Lincoln Way app as a complication on the watch. I set it up like that on a watch face for winter so I can do remote starts easily to warm up the car. Much faster than pulling out the iPhone.

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Ohio
I have an Apple Watch 2. I don't see it as being available as a complication or as an app on the watch. I have it installed on my iPhone and updated to the correct version. Am I missing something or is my watch just to out of date?

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Ohio
I have an Apple Watch 2. I don't see it as being available as a complication or as an app on the watch. I have it installed on my iPhone and updated to the correct version. Am I missing something or is my watch just to out of date?
I just checked the app compatibility. Watch OS must be 7.0 or higher. My watch stopped all updates at 6.3. Guess I will need to buy a new watch once they come out in the next few weeks.