Ambient lighting

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

maaseial

Sep 21, 2022
Louisiana
My Lincoln
2017 MKZ
Hello,
I purchased a used 2017 MKZ. it's gorgeous, but the ambient lights on all four doors isn't working. everywhere else is working and changes color too.
Can anyone tell me if there is perhaps a fuse that is exclusive/unique to the doors' ambient lighting strips?
maybe the lights were disconnected for some reason, somehow?

Any advice/help is appreciated

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011
Hello,
I purchased a used 2017 MKZ. it's gorgeous, but the ambient lights on all four doors isn't working. everywhere else is working and changes color too.
Can anyone tell me if there is perhaps a fuse that is exclusive/unique to the doors' ambient lighting strips?

Hi maaseialand welcome to the Lincoln Forums. No, there is no separate fuse for the ambient lighting in the doors. You may need to have a Dealership look at this. Did you receive a CPO or any other type of warranty with your purchase?

If you'd like to check the fuses yourself to verify, you can find the fuse diagrams and fuse box locations listed in the Owners Manual.

If you did not receive the Owners Manual with your purchase, you can download the PDF version here: https://www.fleet.ford.com/parts-service/resources/owner-manuals/

You can also register your MKZ with the Lincoln Owners website here: https://www.lincoln.com/support/

Keep us updated and good luck.

tasztoy

Sep 24, 2022
My Lincoln
2015 mks
Hello,

I'm having the exact same problem with.a 2015 mks, please let me know if you find a solution and I will do the same. Tasztoy@gmail.com. thanks