Ambient air temperature sensor Lincoln Continental 2017 AWD 3.0L

Sylvain

Is anybody know where is the location of the outside temperature sensor? I can see that my inside temperature display move from -8 to + 21 within 10 secondes ! I read somewhere it's in the mirror and somewhere else they say in front of the radiator like all other cars. Dealer said inside the mirror but I don't see anything getting out of the mirror to catch the temperature. Tks in advance for your reply,

Sylvain

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Is anybody know where is the location of the outside temperature sensor? I can see that my inside temperature display move from -8 to + 21 within 10 secondes ! I read somewhere it's in the mirror and somewhere else they say in front of the radiator like all other cars. Dealer said inside the mirror but I don't see anything getting out of the mirror to catch the temperature. Tks in advance for your reply,

Sylvain
The ambient air temperature sensor is in the lower grill area on the right side from driver's perspective. Attached is a procedure for removal that shows what the sensor looks like and precise location.

Attachments

• 2017 Conti HVAC Ambient air temp sensor.pdf
    146 KB · Views: 15