All weather floor mats - tan 2020 Aviator

gaimcock

Lincoln only makes black color all weather rubber mats. I need sandstone color - therefore will be going to aftermarket. Anyone have these? Vendors? Comments suggestions?

Weathertech is generally what I would buy, it appears you have to "trim" their product to fit a vehicle with 2nd row full console - which isn't ideal.

III-guy

I have Weather-Tech in black to cover behind the 2nd row. It fit perfect. No cutting at all. (they have cocoa, tan & grey).

gaimcock

Update, I'm an idiot. I have tan interior, but black carpet. Bought the black OEM accessory from Lincoln - they are great, fit like a glove.

gaimcock

Final update - bought all three rows from Lincoln, plus cargo that covers when the second row is down. The OEM all weather rubber mats.

Front and second row are perfect. Love them.

Third row - not designed properly. A significant amount of carpet exposed. Bought Weathertech for 3rd, row, fits perfect, covers everything.

Cargo: OEM cover was a very hard plastic. It will probably loosen some with wear/heat, but overall it was too rigid. When removing to put up third row, it would take up too much space in the garage. Bought Weathertech - works great. It's a somewhat flexible plastic/rubber, than when you put up the third row, the cargo liner folds and can stay in the car. If you take out of car, very easy to roll up into a tight roll to store.