Alexa in my corsair?

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Karen@44514

I would like to have Alexa in my car. I have a play list I love and I would like to be able to ask her questions like I do at home. I was told to buy Roav Viva Alexa but it requires you plug it into the cigarette lighter which I do not have in my corsair. How can I get Alexa in my car without the cigarette lighter?

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
What year is your car? There is a Lincoln + Alexa app that is available, depending on your vehicle. I have the app, not sure why because I don't use Alexa. But, you are supposed to be able to ask Alexa questions through the app in the vehicle.

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
Well, I just saw your post on another thread saying it is a 2020.

Call Lincoln Concierge and have them transfer you to Sync support, or you can get there through the Lincoln Way app.

Last edited:

Karen@44514

Thanks for the quick replies. I will check that out later when I have more time.

PaddyH01

Illinois
Putting the Lincoln + Alexa app on your smartphone (I have a Samsung) and turning on Bluetooth allows you to sync the app to your car. A new touchscreen Lincoln + Alexa button allows you to ask Alexa lots of things: closest gas station, closest grocery, where's my Amazon stuff, etc. Pretty slick.