Age range of TC Owners

VicOwner2018

Nice pictures of that Mark V.

I keep looking for a Mark VIII that suits me. Have seen a few on the web, but too far away to visit and check in person. TCs pop up way more often. And the choices are numerous...some very nicely kept samples are out there.

Old89TC

Nice pictures of that Mark V.

I keep looking for a Mark VIII that suits me. Have seen a few on the web, but too far away to visit and check in person. TCs pop up way more often. And the choices are numerous...some very nicely kept samples are out there.
In a wide price range too. I recently bought a very presentable T.C. for a daily driver for $2800. Even some young guys admire it. Since Craig's List started charging $5. for car ads there are many more on FB's Marketplace now. I'm not endorsing FB but until the superior MeWe gets their own marketplace FB it is.

wihr

I am 70 and just retired in last June. My '73 Mercedes 280 SEL 4.5 (long wheelbase and 4.5 liter V8) was becoming unreliable (and expensive). I found a '09 Town Car with 64,000 miles for $5800. I have only owned it a week.

Old89TC

I am 70 and just retired in last June. My '73 Mercedes 280 SEL 4.5 (long wheelbase and 4.5 liter V8) was becoming unreliable (and expensive). I found a '09 Town Car with 64,000 miles for $5800. I have only owned it a week.
Congrats! Might be the last car you have to buy.

HTML