Lincoln Forums Navigation:

Adding Multi Contour Seats

If anyone is interested in adding multi contour seats to their MKS, let me know. I got very frustrated speaking to the dealer and Lincoln about adding them to my 2013 which did not have them. I kept getting the answer " it cannot be done". Well, tell me something can't be done and I will work harder to figure it out so I bought a pair of the multi contour seats from a salvage yard and I bought the MKS wiring manual from Ebay. After a few hours, I ended up adding one wire from the body control module and jumping two communication wires and they work perfectly. I actually made up a wiring diagram if anyone is interested.

jhark123

If anyone is interested in adding multi contour seats to their MKS, let me know. I got very frustrated speaking to the dealer and Lincoln about adding them to my 2013 which did not have them. I kept getting the answer " it cannot be done". Well, tell me something can't be done and I will work harder to figure it out so I bought a pair of the multi contour seats from a salvage yard and I bought the MKS wiring manual from Ebay. After a few hours, I ended up adding one wire from the body control module and jumping two communication wires and they work perfectly. I actually made up a wiring diagram if anyone is interested.
I am very interested in doing this with my bad back. Would you send me and email?

GetMore

I read the brochure, so I understand almost nothing about them. What do they do, exactly? What does it do for you?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML