acceleration on Startup

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Corsart

I'm trying to get it in for service to find out if changing the settings will help.. So far they haven't had openings. I don't know which month it was built. I bought in August 2020.
You can change the setting yourself by turning the large chromed knob on the center console to another drive setting. This will alter the shift points and perhaps alleviate or eliminate your problem.

You seem to have a lot of dislikes with the car, so perhaps it's buyer's remorse or maybe you just need some time to get accustomed to the many features and differences.

As an FWIW, I don't have the same low speed trans issue some report here, so its hard to tell if its the car your how you're operating it.

bigblue2007

Boston, MA
You can change the setting yourself by turning the large chromed knob on the center console to another drive setting. This will alter the shift points and perhaps alleviate or eliminate your problem.

You seem to have a lot of dislikes with the car, so perhaps it's buyer's remorse or maybe you just need some time to get accustomed to the many features and differences.

As an FWIW, I don't have the same low speed trans issue some report here, so its hard to tell if its the car your how you're operating it.
It’s the car. Mine does it too. It’s more pronounced in the 2.0 than the 2.3. I’ve driven both.

syl

It’s the car. Mine does it too. It’s more pronounced in the 2.0 than the 2.3. I’ve driven both.
Yet, I have a 2020 Corsair, with the 2.0, and it most certainly does not exhibit the same behaviour. Mine is quite smooth on acceleration and in varying slow-speed traffic.

Chase2020

Yet, I have a 2020 Corsair, with the 2.0, and it most certainly does not exhibit the same behaviour. Mine is quite smooth on acceleration and in varying slow-speed traffic.
Well then there should be something to do to fix mine.

cassie

Seeing as how this poster was another one and done poster over a year ago, I wouldn't expect a follow up at this point.

Sounds like yet another troll poster.
I'm certainly not a troll, but simply one who had recently purchased a 2021 Corsair Standard in April 2021 with the 2.0 motor, and can confirm these transmission concerns as being legit. In fact, this very issue has been confirmed by a Lincoln service adviser here in Florida where I reside, who confirmed this very concern is present on the Lincoln Nautilus as well.
The adviser also concurred negative results when attempting to reinitiate the adaptive learning transmission module to correct the anomaly, and suggested contacting Lincoln Customer Relations.

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
I'm certainly not a troll, but simply one who had recently purchased a 2021 Corsair Standard in April 2021 with the 2.0 motor, and can confirm these transmission concerns as being legit. In fact, this very issue has been confirmed by a Lincoln service adviser here in Florida where I reside, who confirmed this very concern is present on the Lincoln Nautilus as well.
The adviser also concurred negative results when attempting to reinitiate the adaptive learning transmission module to correct the anomaly, and suggested contacting Lincoln Customer Relations.
I wasn’t referring to you. I was referring to the original poster.

Chase2020

I don't know what the original poster did, But I'm turning in my car early on the lease and getting something else. Looking at the Acura.

JB IN AZ

I don't know what the original poster did, But I'm turning in my car early on the lease and getting something else. Looking at the Acura.
I went the other way, 2019 RDX Advance to 2021 Corsair Reserve.
Message me (click on my username, start conversation) if you want more details.