• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

98 Mark VIII

Jon90LSC

Yo, Disney.....Happy B-Day

Happy birthday!!!:cheers:

JoshMcMadMac

Have a good one, dude.

monte87

Yooooooooooo-Dis-

have a erewski for me-Brah! Happy B-day!

Lata-Ant:cheers:

Disney Lincoln

Thanks!!! I had a party Sat. night. Team no pants made an appearance again. I don\'t think i\'m allowed back at that resturant. :(

DrDragon

[quote name=\'Disney Lincoln\']Thanks!!! I had a party Sat. night. Team no pants made an appearance again. I don\'t think i\'m allowed back at that resturant. :([/QUOTE]
LMAO

Disney Lincoln

Team AWD vs. Team No Pants.

The gig is to take your picture next to someone without them knowing that you are about to de-pants. In this case I used my hat to distract the fellow, I call that the hat trick of course.

NYC LS8

[quote name=\'Disney Lincoln\']Team AWD vs. Team No Pants.

The gig is to take your picture next to someone without them knowing that you are about to de-pants. In this case I used my hat to distract the fellow, I call that the hat trick of course.[/QUOTE]

ahahahahahahahahahah :rofl::bowdown::rofl:

See any Chef Juniors at this restaurant?

jsev22

[quote name=\'Disney Lincoln\']I win![/QUOTE]

Where\'s that thumb been?

Happy birthday dude :cheers:

Geordi

Hey, happy B-day man! That girl is cute, what\'s she doing hanging out with a mug like you? :p

HTML