lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Oil change interval

sn95 conversion done

Remove this ad
    well its on the road went & got it aligned today with stock cc plates. abs & every thing works would have did more research to try things but was using somebody else\'s garage so had to hurry up & get er done. a couple of things though the brake hose ends between mk7-- mustang are just the opposite of each other on car did not try to use mk7 hoses on stang calipers switched stang ones around & modded them to work ( grinding)
    steers better now but i think i had something wrong before
    brakes dont really seem all that better to me, went with 99 up stang duel pistons didnt have money for the cobra calipers rite now & had the stang ones laying around from when i put cobra ones on the stang
    abs is no big deal just made a jumper from stang wire to mk7 plug

StangMark Guest

sn95 conversion done

You have any pics bud? I would like to do this mod to my ride.

wimpy is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 09 LTC Signature L, 05 & 03 LTC Exec L, 99 120 Krystal Limo, 01 100 Krystal Limo
    Remove this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by LithiumCobalt View Post
    Honestly, $32.95 doesn't sound all that expensive to me unless you are accustomed to taking your car to a Jiffy Lube (which I will never do). Compared to a BMW dealer's oil change, I look at $32.95 as being quite cheap.
    BMW used to call "oil change" a service campaign (early 1990s)...they changed all the fluids on manual transmission cars including the rear-end & transmission for only $325.00, but they did check all the other things that might increase the bill.