90 Window issues.

McBridge

Help! Looking for INSURANCE!

hello guys, i\'m due this august. any recommendations on what auto insurance to go through and what are you paying? i\'ve checked on http://www.insurancepaylite.com and i was given quotes from different insurance company. the cost was ok, but i want to know if there are any more out there who could give out something more affordable. hope u guys gonna help me.. thank you so much.

VETECISFORGRANDMAS

I can help you, with a free boot kicking. Take that link off, other wise your going to likely be kicked for advertising...

cbac

This guy is a spammer. Google his name and the linkname together and you\'ll see what I mean.

SeventyCutlass S

AAA is da best! Make sure you are driving your Lincoln sippin on CokeACola, with your Michelin tires, Chevron fuel, Mobile 1 oil, wearing Levis jeans and a nice Nautica POLO shirt on your way to Walgreens

fake

are you laughing at me?

BECG

:shocked: I thought it was a new smilie! :(

No I wasnt laughing at you. I was laughing at Ryan getting burned and him not even knowing it! :hyper:

jsev22

[quote name=\'BECG\']:shocked: I thought it was a new smilie! :(

No I wasnt laughing at you. I was laughing at Ryan getting burned and him not even knowing it! :hyper:[/quote]

Happens all the time, we\'re used to it :dunno: :D

cbac

I have a confession.

I just saved a shitload of money by switching my son off Gieco.

I don\'t have to pay for his careless driving. :)

DaILL02LsE

[quote name=\'SeventyCutlass S\']AAA is da best! Make sure you are driving your Lincoln sippin on CokeACola, with your Michelin tires, Chevron fuel, Mobile 1 oil, wearing Levis jeans and a nice Nautica POLO shirt on your way to Walgreens[/QUOTE]

:spit: they make for great thread beatdowns though

DaILL02LsE

[quote name=\'NYC LSC\']Stock hasn\'t been around much, so she\'s taking over his use of that smilie.[/QUOTE]

im waiting for that mofo to come back. That was a MEMORABLE thread....:nono:

DaILL02LsE

[quote name=\'cbac\']I have a confession.

I just saved a shitload of money by switching my son off Gieco.

I don\'t have to pay for his careless driving. :)[/QUOTE]

:rofl: this guy is funny

HTML