4th Gen Picture Thread. Let's see all those 2018+ Navis!

AKentPhoto

If there is another thread I apologise... I searched and couldn't come up with anything. If there is an older one I will delete. Happy Posting!

Who doesn't like to take pics with a little show and tell of what mods you have or have added??

Mine is still a bone stock monochromatic... I have a couple minor things in the works. Let's see everyone's trucks!

Vics 2019 navigator

I really like th look of theses new 2018 plus navigators and I traded my 2016 F350 platinum for his reserve could not be happier awesome truck!😎

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
I really like th look of theses new 2018 plus navigators and I traded my 2016 F350 platinum for his reserve could not be happier awesome truck!😎
Who did you buy from at Rizza? Brandy was the person we worked with, but she couldn't get me a good deal. Their service department is good though. I was going there for years until Ryan went over to Porsche. Lou is good as well.

Vics 2019 navigator

The salesmans name was Luke Clarizio and he got me a fantastic deal on my new Lincoln,I worked at Ford Motor Co and am retired so I got the Z-plan which was 9652.00 off and I had 14,000 equity in my 2016 F350 and 2,500 rebate and 2.000 cash down.The salesman got me a terrific trade in allowance on my old truck and really made the deal happen.I really like my new reserve its seems nicer every time I get in it!

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
The salesmans name was Luke Clarizio and he got me a fantastic deal on my new Lincoln,I worked at Ford Motor Co and am retired so I got the Z-plan which was 9652.00 off and I had 14,000 equity in my 2016 F350 and 2,500 rebate and 2.000 cash down.The salesman got me a terrific trade in allowance on my old truck and really made the deal happen.I really like my new reserve its seems nicer every time I get in it!
Sweet. I ended up $1041 below invoice at Fox Lincoln. No plan or anything. Anyway, nice looking vehicle!

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
Holy crap! Thanks! I will look in to whether mine fall in this recall. I did a second oil change last week on my '08 Expedition. Obviously, they worked again.