4D LED Emblem

topdavis

Just got and email from Raymax:
"Hi ,
The radiant emblems are now in production and start shipping on the first week of Dec via DHL express.
We will send you the tracking information ASAP."

topdavis

Here is the latest email they sent me along with the images they provided after I asked if this was a scam, which only probably confirms that this is a scam:

--------------------------------------
<info@raymaxgear.com> wrote:

Hi ,

We have unexpected delay on the production of Lincoln continental emblem.

Your order will be shipped on Jan-Feb.2020.

Thanks for your patience and we will have free LED coaster for all pre-order buyers as gift.

Sorry for this delay

Regards,

Raymax Team
-------------------------------------

If this EVER shows up, I'll gladly post it, but don't hold your breath...

Attachments

Administrator

Lincoln Fanatic
Staff member
Here is the latest email they sent me along with the images they provided after I asked if this was a scam, which only probably confirms that this is a scam:

Hi ,

We have unexpected delay on the production of Lincoln continental emblem.

Your order will be shipped on Jan-Feb.2020.

Thanks for your patience and we will have free LED coaster for all pre-order buyers as gift.

Sorry for this delay

Regards,

Raymax Team
-------------------------------------

If this EVER shows up, I'll gladly post it, but don't hold your breath...
It's a sad situation - but I'm confident it WILL show up. I'm thinking they probably didn't have any of these made until somebody placed an order.

topdavis

Maybe... just seems fishy... I will keep updating the forum as I get information. If it is suspect, I wouldn't want anybody else to lose money...

topdavis

Here is the latest:

---------------------------------------

Hi ,
One of the key component has not passed the endurance test and we need supplier to build a better product.

Regards,
Raymax Team

Will update as I get more information...

topdavis

You can't select Continental, you can only select MKZ or MKC. Last email I got from them on 1/30/20 after I checked on the status of my order.

==========
Hi,
Product will be ready by middle of Feb.

Regards,
Raymax Team

==========

Multitask

At this point, it's time for you to get your money back, when they can deliver, then pay for it at the original price. OR get your bank to refund... they are stringing you along hoping that your bank will not pay up after a long time

topdavis

At this point, it's time for you to get your money back, when they can deliver, then pay for it at the original price. OR get your bank to refund... they are stringing you along hoping that your bank will not pay up after a long time
To all thread followers, I forgot to follow up on this. Been distracted trying not to get the beer virus and preparing for a move to Florida, I apologize. I got a DHL tracking number and I am supposed to have it on the 3/16/20. IF it comes I'll post a picture.

topdavis

The quality seems pretty good and on par with stock emblem. Install should be simple. Connect red wire to headlight positive lead and black to ground. It is hard to see in the video, but the emblem seems to do a timed burn to complete brightness similar to the headlights.

topdavis

Well, It cost $150 when I ordered it and now it's $285. So that's something. The time waiting was very frustrating as it seemed like I was getting the run-around about the product. I thought I got ripped off. I think if it looks good on the car and has a similar look like the concept Lincoln Continental badging, I would say it was worth it. Why Lincoln didn't make this an option or a Reserve/Black Label factory feature, I'll never know...

HTML