4D LED Emblem

topdavis

Does anyone know if a 4D LED Emblem exists for the 2019 Continental or if the Navigator Emblim will fit in the Continental?

topdavis

Welcome to the Forum.

What is a 4D LED emblem, and where would it be located? Is it for LED headlamp equipped Continentals?
It would be for the badge in the grill. I THINK Innotec makes the LED lighting but they only sell to Ford/Lincoln.

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Interesting, is it the Lincoln badge to be replaced or does the LED headlamp version have another badge. Attached is the grill for my car with HID headlamps and only the Lincoln badge with front facing camera below. Continental front view.jpg

topdavis

Interesting, is it the Lincoln badge to be replaced or does the LED headlamp version have another badge. Attached is the grill for my car with HID headlamps and only the Lincoln badge with front facing camera below. View attachment 6470
If you do a google search for Lincoln Continental LED emblem you will see the Continental convept car with the led headlights and a led badhe on the grill. You can get them on the Navigator and I have seen a couple of dealers sell the Navigator lit led, but they don't know the part number for the lit emblem.

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
The Continental concept video shows the Lincoln badge lit up, but it is full height of grill and is missing the camera below. So just a concept. The Navigator shows the Lincoln badge lit up and with the camera below.

So now I know what you are looking for, a Lincoln dealer should be able to identify the part in the part lookup in their computer. Also show the electrical fitting for the lighting and the camera as well. Should be easy to order but installation may be an issue. I wonder if the badge is integral with the grill rather than a separate part.

Good luck.

topdavis

The Continental concept video shows the Lincoln badge lit up, but it is full height of grill and is missing the camera below. So just a concept. The Navigator shows the Lincoln badge lit up and with the camera below.

So now I know what you are looking for, a Lincoln dealer should be able to identify the part in the part lookup in their computer. Also show the electrical fitting for the lighting and the camera as well. Should be easy to order but installation may be an issue. I wonder if the badge is integral with the grill rather than a separate part.

Good luck.
I've tried multiple dealers but they only provide the part number for the plain emblem.

To install would most likely require removing the front grill and popping out the existing emblem. Wiring should be simple by just integrating it with the headlights and welcome lighting.

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Perhaps find a Navigator with the feature and record its VIN. Then provide the vin to the parts person when looking for the lighted badge. I would expect the lighted badge to come up for the match to the vin.

topdavis

Some info in design etc.

I saw this. I have hit a brick wall with getting something from Lincoln for the Continental. Even when I tracked down the Navigator information, no one in the multiple parts departments can find a real part number. There are custom options, but they none look as good as the "factory" emblem.

Fox St

Check this. It might fit on Continental.

topdavis

Finally heard back from Raymaxgear and a 4D emblem for the Continental might be available in August of this year.

G-714499

what ever happen with emblem it is 7/14/19 the web site still states after Aug. could not find a contact number

topdavis

This is what I got from them on 9/5/2019:

"
Hi,

It will takes about 3-4 weeks more. We're sorry to keep you waiting but we want to make sure the products are good before sending them out.

Regards,
Raymax Team"

HTML