• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

'88 Lincoln Continential

Lux

Nice

[quote name=\'UJSLOST\']congrats bro!
I just landed a new job but its not a $17 an hour job, more like $11 but its not really a ball busting job installing Directv either![/QUOTE]

Yea man! :headbang: I remember you telling me about that like a week or more ago, i forget if it was on the phone or in pm. So hows everything going down there?

BTW, did you ever find a long enough box for that shit? lol

imported_Tubby

Nice

Damn, thats fuckin good. I make 9.25 cashiering and I was happy with that...:nono:

Congrats!

Lux

Nice

Hell yeaa...maybe its better than i thought it was. :lol: I get benefits out the ass too, so thats cool. No deductible on doctors visits, $50 bucks for ER trips, bunch of other shit, pretty good from what i\'m told.

[quote name=\'UJSLOST\']Yeah I got a box, the shit fit perfectly for all the molding![/QUOTE]

Niice, now maybe i can get the car lookin less like a pile of shit. Any chance you shipped it yet? No rush anywhoo.

ujslost

Nice

sorry bro not shipped yet, but its all boxed and ready. Will get it asap.
Got alot going on right now helping my girl move to her place, and moving my shit, puttin up with the soon to be x wife. Waiting on some more info about this job shew just shit pileing up everywhere.
Also yeah i got free BC/BS a company vehicle all my tools supplied and a company gas card. and a .99 cent raise each year for the first 4 years. Benefits make a differance especially insurance being free!

Lux

Nice

[quote name=\'UJSLOST\']sorry bro not shipped yet, but its all boxed and ready. Will get it asap.
Got alot going on right now helping my girl move to her place, and moving my shit, puttin up with the soon to be x wife. Waiting on some more info about this job shew just shit pileing up everywhere.
Also yeah i got free BC/BS a company vehicle all my tools supplied and a company gas card. and a .99 cent raise each year for the first 4 years. Benefits make a differance especially insurance being free![/QUOTE]

No problem, dont sweat it bro. I\'m glad things are working out for you!! I wish i got a vehicle, and gas card. :cry: Its an hour+ from where i live now, @ 15mpg @ 2.50+ a gallon + toll = some coin..but i\'ll deal with it for a few months, then I\'ll probably be moving to philly.

NoLmtsLncln

Nice

[quote name=\'SilverFox\']ONE WORD

RAILROAD....by buddies are cashing in on the union pacific! So many people are retiring that they were hiring at 100%[/QUOTE]

yep that is true I start Nov 1. as a shop tech :( I don\'t care to sit in a cubicle staring at circuit boards. I would rather be climbing microwave towers. maybe someday. Being Union rocks!!!

The bad thing is I leave a job that at some times I bring in 4k a week. but it is very unstable and it is deteriating I swear the gov. is about getting rid of the unions. yeah, around my area 40k a year is mid income. and they are the ones buying $200k+ houses. can\'t understand that one.

jsev22

Nice

[quote name=\'ILL VII\']So I went in for a job interview today for the hell of it @ a large pharmaceutical company, which is VERY hard to get into. First my resume and application dissappeared so i had to refill out another app. and thankfully i brought an extra resume and cover letter, just in case. The two two guys that were suppose to interview me werent there? :dunno: Eventually, somone showed up to interview me and it turned out he was a car guy and we hit it off. :yes:

So after a bunch of shit and worry, to my astonishment i landed the position. :headbang:

Its a Fortune 500 company and its the 16th largest company in the united states. This place is HUGE, starting out as an entry level employee as a packaging mechanic starting at $16.15 an hour and in 3 months it goes to $16.90, also its a union.

Now i\'m sure $17 bucks is alot less then most of you make, but its not to shabby to start and its over DOUBLE what i\'m making now. :cool: This place pays for schooling and in 3-5 years i can easily be making $40-50+ an hour.

So what does this mean..more go fast parts for justin and everyone have a good day, i know i did.... :D[/QUOTE]

Sooooooooo.......when you go pee in the cup? I hope that doesn\'t screw things up for you :\\

youguyssuck

Nice

So when you f$%king COMING HERE to f$%king VISIT ME and bringing me a f$%king lincoln, asshole :D

Congrats to ya bro, just think, if it wasn\'t my proofreading of your cover letter you still probably would\'ve gotten the job.

Lux

Nice

[quote name=\'jsev22\']Sooooooooo.......when you go pee in the cup? I hope that doesn\'t screw things up for you :\\[/QUOTE]

I was told i\'d have to take a UT the day of the interview..so I drank down some system cleanse..$50 bucks worth..and didnt have to get the UT. :rant: But f$%k it, i dont care, i got the job and thats what matters.They are sending me out an offical \"employment offer\" along with when to get my physical and UT in the mail. I\'ve been completley clean for over a week now, havent so much as looked at any bud..Also, i\'ve got another week or two before my UT, i have confidence i\'ll pass, ive been doing all the things required to beat it. Once i pass, which i should :crossed: I\'ll probably quit for good...its just to much money to risk taking the chance of losing my job . So this means mr. daniels will now be my best friend. :D

[quote name=\'Clouderold\']So when you f$%king COMING HERE to f$%king VISIT ME and bringing me a f$%king lincoln, asshole :D

Congrats to ya bro, just think, if it wasn\'t my proofreading of your cover letter you still probably would\'ve gotten the job.[/QUOTE]

I didnt even proofread or spell check it myself, before i sent it to you!! HOMO! But thanks will!! You DID def. help with it! I\'ll bring you a lincoln when you bring me some of these washington freaks!!

fulltilt

Nice

I can give a little info for the guys that were mentioning the railroad (conductors and engineers, not other jobs). Last I knew Norfolk Southern was still hiring off the street with ads in local papers, CSX hires through a company called AMDG and they require three months of schooling for \"transportaton engineering\". Amdg is on the net at AMDG.WS or something similiar. They start you out at 75% with a 5% raise every year. Pretty decent health coverage but costs about $90 a month. Of course it\'s union, dues are about $90 a month, pretty steep but worth it as it is just about impossible to get fired. You can retire with full benefits (1 1/2 x social security) at 60 years old if you have 30 years in. As far as the bad schedule, that is a function of seniority. If you have enough time you can choose to have a normal 40hr work week with 2 days off all the way to the other extreme of being on call 24-7, 365 with no definate days off. Once you have the senority to have those choices you can vary your income between 52k-120k as you see fit. A person working a 40 hour week with no OT will gross about 1k, a person on the road or locally on call can make as much as 2300 per week. You are subject to federal drug and alcohol tests at random. 0 tolerence for either. Go out drinking the night before and go to work thinking your good because you slept for 5 hours and blow any measurable alcohol and your f*ucked.

DrDragon

Nice

Man I had soooo many pee in the cups through the years. 9 in one freaking month.

Lux

Nice

[quote name=\'DrDragon\']Man I had soooo many pee in the cups through the years. 9 in one freaking month.[/QUOTE]

Thats alot of pee. :lol:

Thx, no limits.

blk90lscSE

Nice

Ya got a great deal goin\'!! I am in my 40\'s making 10.50 an hour supporting a family of five plus my stinkin lincoln. Is your new company hiring in Florida? I am getting tired of eating bologna sandwiches and drinking water..........

ujslost

Nice

ive pissed in tha cup 3 times this month already!

Which I been clean for a year or so now, but SUREJELL and cranberry juice always passed me! I spent alot of money over the years passing these things and this has been byfar my cheapest and easiest method. Id say $6 total.

Lux

Nice

I gotta take it next week. The day i take it, i will have been clean for about 3.5 weeks... i HAVE to pass it. I\'ve got no choice, i\'ll prolly quit for good once i pass. :crossed:

Whats this surejell?

ujslost

Nice

Go to the grocery store, look in the section where they keep items for canning food or making jelly its in a little box.
I suppose you guys up north have a section like this I dunno really but I know they do here in the south.
But sure jell is used for making jelly or jams. Take the package in the box mix half the pack with 1 glass of cranberry juice and drink and mix it the same way again. Mix that shit up really good and drink quick. Otherwise you will have a bunch of \"gel\" in the bottom of the glass because it doesnt disolve really well in cold juice. Then after that drink another glass or 2 of straight cranberry juice, now after 4 glasses pretty quick like your bladder is full, piss once or twice before ya go to the drug testing place.
Call this crazy, but I know for a fact it has worked numerous times for me and its CHEAP! I have heard weirder shit than this used before.
And yeah bro I suggest you quit for good after this test. I learned that a few years ago when I quit for the same reasons. Be lucky you arent taking a drug test like I had to take for Moog/Federal Mogul. It was a hair folicle test, and I really dont see those shampoos working to well considering they took 3 plugs of hair from my head in differant areas. From what they tell me a hair folicle test can test back all your life, but they only checked back 90 days on me, so I was told. But I thought only a spinal tap could check your entire life. I thought hair folicle was only 7 years but wtf knows?

Jker

Nice

Man I had soooo many pee in the cups through the years. 9 in one freaking month.
Boo friggen hooo.

You get all the cool toys to fly. When I graduate from my puny 152 over wing..... well you get the idea.....

know what sucks the most? un-loggable hours. All the seat time I have in the Hawker, Falcon, and Gulfstream + 14 years since then = worthless.......but I can fly multi engine jet..... which may help???? :dunno:

HTML