Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Aviator | Nautilus | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Need a window sticker for a MKZ I am considering purchasing

Need a window sticker for a MKZ I am considering purchasing

Remove this ad
    Hello forum and everyone,

I am looking for a 2015-2016 MKZ to purchase. I see one that interests me on Carvana.com but i would like to see the original window sticker (or a more complete listing of the options) than what the web site offers. They do provide the VIN number. Is there a web site out there somewhere that will generate the original window sticker or a options list I can use? I looked around and did not see much. most sites just give maintenance history info.

Thanks all.

Also, while i am here for my first post. I have locked in on those years MKZ. Any advice for what I should be looking for? What about a comparison of the 2.0T and 3.7 V6 engines?

Thanks all

You can get one from beaverdamautos.com for $5

Remove this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Frank View Post
    You can get one from beaverdamautos.com for $5
    Thanks for the tip. I was able to check the option and though I had already decided to make my purchase, I could confirm the MKZ I choose had the options I was looking for. I'm excited to get it April 26.