Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Nautilus | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Disappointed with Revel Ultima

Disappointed with Revel Ultima

Remove this ad
    We just purchased a 2017 with the Revel Ultima sound system. Overall, we are very pleased with the vehicle. However, despite having made NUMEROUS adjustments to the sound system, it is not even close to the quality of the Sony THX system that was in my 2010 MKS. The Revel Ultima system sounds almost tinny and does not have the deep, rich bass undertones that my THX system had.

Has anyone else had a similar issue and found a solution? We are looking for advice on how to fix the problem because the vehicle has a lot of other features that we really like.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Remove this ad
    I agree 100%. I had an MKS with the THX system and now have a Continental with the Revel. The THX had much better sound. Your description of sounding tinny is exactly how I would describe it. I checked out other Lincolns with the Revel system and they all sounded the same....not very good.