Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Nautilus | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: LED Conversion

Thread: LED Conversion

Lincolnsled is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 1998 Town Car Cartier

LED Conversion

Remove this ad
    I am recently the proud owner of a '98 Town Car. I am looking to replace the halogens with LED because they are brighter and operate cooler, thus saving the plastic lenses. One LED kit may have a great lighting pattern with one car but may be totally different on a Town Car because of the internal reflectors. Does anyone have insight on a great LED kit that works great with the Town Car headlight assembly? So far GTR Lighting Gen III tests as the best out there (as a universal kit). AUXbeam has high marks with guys at work but online comparisons show they pattern as near worst of the testers.

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    Remove this ad
    I don't know of any LED update for a 1998 Town Car or any Town Car. The lighting on your car was approved by the NHTSA and you cannot fundamentally change the functionality legally.

Good luck.