Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Nautilus | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: 2011 Lincoln T/C Continental Edition

2011 Lincoln T/C Continental Edition

Remove this ad
    As the title says, Continental Edition, exterior badge and leather seat embroidery so states. Has 86K on it and Toyota dealer is asking $10,500.

I cannot find any reference to a Continental Edition. Could this be a dealer add on?

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    I have never heard of that Continental Edition either.

Slick Fan is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2003 TC Signature, 1977 TC, 2003 Aviator
    I haven't heard of a Continental edition either. Does the car have a vinyl top by chance? If so, the car has been customized a bit after it left the factory. So whoever did the custom job probably called it a Continental edition.

No vinyl top. Just looks to be an Exec Limited like my '05, with no other special options. I believe in 2011, the last year of production, options were almost zero.

The Continental Edition package was available in 2010/2011 and was an option only on the Signature Limited trim. The package added Continental badging, chrome 17-inch wheels and accents to the B-pillars. On the interior, the Continental name was embroidered on the front seats and front floor mats.

Thanks for the help identifying this option. So I would guess that this option is somewhat rare???

Quote Originally Posted by Blueox View Post
    Thanks for the help identifying this option. So I would guess that this option is somewhat rare???
    I don't think rare is the word I would use as there were just under 21,000 Town Cars made for the years 2010/2011. And let's be honest, the options themselves aren't that special; badges, wheels, stitching and chrome pillars didn't really change the car that much.

Slick Fan is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2003 TC Signature, 1977 TC, 2003 Aviator
    Remove this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by All2kool View Post
    The Continental Edition package was available in 2010/2011 and was an option only on the Signature Limited trim. The package added Continental badging, chrome 17-inch wheels and accents to the B-pillars. On the interior, the Continental name was embroidered on the front seats and front floor mats.
    Good to know, there's my new thing learned for the day! Now I can go back to sleep.