Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Nautilus | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Rear Seat Belt hard to snap 2016 MKX

Rear Seat Belt hard to snap 2016 MKX

Remove this ad
    Anybody have some advice for making it easier to buckle the rear seat belts on 2016 MKX with inflatable seat belts? The outer belts snap into the buckle which is very close to the seat bottom. It is so close it is extremely difficult to snap particularly if you have on a big winter coat in the winter. If the bottom snap were up about 2 or 3 inches it would be much better but I have not found anything on how to fix. I talked to dealer and he basically said there was no fix. HELP Please!!

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    Remove this ad
    Welcome to the Forum.

This Tech forum is intended for posting DIY solutions that may help others.

You will be better served by posting your question/problem in the MKX forum here: https://lincolnforums.com/forums/forums/31-Lincoln-MKX where many eyes familiar with the MKX may be able to help you. Good luck.