Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Nautilus | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Searching for buyer for multiple Mark III's, Mark IV, 1966 Lincoln

Question Searching for buyer for multiple Mark III's, Mark IV, 1966 Lincoln

Remove this ad
    Good Evening,
    My dad currently has the below list of various Mark III’s, a Mark IV and a 1966 Lincoln. He is interested in finding a buyer for all of them. They have been sitting outside for many years but were running when they were parked. We have no idea how / where to go about finding someone / group who may be interested. My dad is 82 and really would prefer to get rid of all of them at one time. We are located in Hampton, Virginia. Can you please provide us some guidance? We are looking for someone to make a fair offer for the entire lot of the below vehicles, including removal of them. They can be used as parts cars or for restorations. Thanks so much. Bassettt

I have one 1969 MARK 3 green
    Two 1970 MARK 3 one is bronze. And the other blue
    One 1972 MARK 4 white
    Total of 4 MARKS
    I also have a 1966 Lincoln 2 door hardtop with good body. Needs restoration.

MKXMark is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 MKZ Reserve 2.0 FWD/2017 MKX Select AWD
    Remove this ad
    Photos would be helpful.