Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Nautilus | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Hi from Chicago metro area
    sscully is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2014 Nav Tuxedo Black | 2017 MKZ Black Velvet 3.0TT

Hi from Chicago metro area

Remove this ad
    My name is Steve and I am a new member here, picked up a 2014 Nav last year.
    - I am a long time Ford owner with F150s.

I just signed up here as the F150 forum I am a long term member of has "coverage" with the Nav in a subforum, but it was mostly Expedition topics ( joint subforum ).

I also got the wife to convert from GM cars with a 2017 MKZ in JAN of the year; so we are a 100% Lincoln house now.

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    Welcome to the Forum.

Remove this ad
    Welcome aboard, Steve! Thank you for signing up. And congratulations on your Lincolns!
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Get your next Lincoln for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!