Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Someone in the Portland, OR area?

Someone in the Portland, OR area?

Remove this ad
    Is there a forum member in the Portland, OR area who wrenches on their Town Car or can recommend an individual that works on them?

Quote Originally Posted by All2kool View Post
    What is it that you need to have done?
    The upper & lower ball joints on both sides need to be replaced. Which means it may need control arm bushings & tie rods too.
    The windshield wiper fluid lines are either clogged or compromised. The motor can be heard working when pressed, but the passenger side only slightly squirts & the driver side doesn't at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PDXTC View Post
    The upper & lower ball joints on both sides need to be replaced. Which means it may need control arm bushings & tie rods too.
    The windshield wiper fluid lines are either clogged or compromised. The motor can be heard working when pressed, but the passenger side only slightly squirts & the driver side doesn't at all.
    The wiper nozzles are like clogged with calcification and should probably be replaced. That's something you can do yourself. The Ball Joints will require a lift and a few special tools. I've always taken my car to Canyon Auto Repair if it was a task I could not do myself. It's behind the Chevrolet dealer. Great service, great prices.