Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: 2017 Continental Group 200A VS 300A

2017 Continental Group 200A VS 300A

Remove this ad
    Can someone tell me what the difference is.

No thanks.45.00 anywhere.

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    Quote Originally Posted by 420benz View Post
    Can someone tell me what the difference is.
    The 200A is the Select while the 300A is the Reserve. In Canada, the Reserve has tri zone HVAC instead of dual zone, 24 way seats instead of 12 way and Revel 13 speaker radio with 1 disc instead of the stock radio. The Canadian versions come with a lot of standard equipment for cold weather operation that is quite different to the US version. We don't have the Premiere or the Black Label and power train is AWD with either 2.7 or 3.0. Also the Reserve can be optioned with equipment not available in the Select.

To see what the difference is in US models I would need the ZIP code for the "build" procedure in your area.

Good luck.

Town:
    Can you send me a message. I live near toronto and would like to know if you have received your vin number for your new car.

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    Remove this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by hjr1949 View Post
    Town:
    Can you send me a message. I live near toronto and would like to know if you have received your vin number for your new car.
    I purchased my car from my dealer's lot on 27 April 2017, so it already had the VIN.

I did initially order a car and I received the VIN a couple or 3 weeks after placing the order. Then there was a delay getting the delivery date and when the date finally showed up was about 3 months into the future. I decided not to wait that long and bought my car off the lot. It was the same 2.7 AWD Reserve that I had ordered but had more equipment and therefore more money. I do not regret the decision when my ordered car finally showed up.

Good luck with yours.