Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: 2013 MKT 3.7L No Display , radio runs issue

2013 MKT 3.7L No Display , radio runs issue

Remove this ad
    Hello, does anyone know why have no display, radio will run, heat would blow , we did reset battery, that lasted 2 days and back to a blank display . ty for any advice.

Is your Sync up to date? My Nav goes balck only once in a blue moon for "scheduled maintenance" during driving but comes back in about 5 minutes. You didn't turn car off when "scheduled maintenance" was happening?

Remove this ad
    Sorry for the late replay, I would check this post few days , then a week or so later , alot of views at the time, noone replied . Ty for replying ! There is a campaign for it for Sync, but they never took it in yet, since they dont use the sync , like for navigation, sirrus radio etc. they thought they dont need to update it. They bought it used aand had it for 3 months and it has over 294k miles, motor runs excellant yet ( knock on wood ) few ppl that were walking one day , never heard it driving behind them.. back to the issue , mom is afraid to drive long distance cause of that issuse. they dont wanna spend additioanl 400.00 to 800.00 to have a new apc ( hooks behind the radio display ) i think thats what they called it IF thats the problem. anyway to scan for that ?

again ty again !!