lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: New To The Forum
    Ingot2016MKX is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2016/ MKX Reserve

New To The Forum

Remove this ad
    Hi All,

I am from the Western WA area. I just purchased a Silver Ingot 2016 Lincoln MKX Reserve with 26,000 miles. It has the My Lincoln Touch radio. Is a software update to Sync 3 going to happen with that? Do you have any advice to a new Lincoln owner? I have registered on the owner.lincoln.com website.

Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD
    Welcome to the forum.

Welcome aboard! Thank you for signing up!
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Get your next Lincoln for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

Slick Fan is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2003 TC Signature, 1977 TC, 2003 Aviator
    Remove this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingot2016MKX View Post
    Hi All,

I am from the Western WA area. I just purchased a Silver Ingot 2016 Lincoln MKX Reserve with 26,000 miles. It has the My Lincoln Touch radio. Is a software update to Sync 3 going to happen with that? Do you have any advice to a new Lincoln owner? I have registered on the owner.lincoln.com website.
    Welcome aboard, and congratulations on your purchase! Just curious, was yours a lease buy back vehicle? After I purchased my Town Car, I discovered that it started life as a rental car. Because of that, I'm surprised that it's in as good of condition as it is.