Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: 2018 Lincoln Continental
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Town's Avatar
    Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ottawa Ontario Canada
    Age
    73
    Posts
    2,893

    2018 Lincoln Continental

    Remove this ad
    Pasadena Lady raised the question of what changes will be made to the 2018 Lincoln Continental. I looked around on Google and all I could find were articles about the 2017 Continental that could be introduced as a 2018 model. Blueoval forums has Order Guides for various models, including the 2017 Continental (copy attached) and should have the Order Guide for the 2018 Continental in due course (already have the guide for other Lincoln 2018 models).

    Does anyone have more info?
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Town's Avatar
    Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ottawa Ontario Canada
    Age
    73
    Posts
    2,893
    Here is the 2017 Continental final ordering and production scheduling dates and the 2018 Continental ordering and production scheduling dates: http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums...n-information/

  3. #3
    Town's Avatar
    Town is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 2.7 AWD; 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (sold)
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ottawa Ontario Canada
    Age
    73
    Posts
    2,893
    The BlueOval forum has published the 2018 Lincoln Continental Order guide today and it is attached. Does not appear to have many changes from the 2017 model, some colours are dropped and some added. Engines and transmissions are the same and the axle ratios per engine/trans combination are spelled out clearly. Headup display is included in the tech package, and that was added in later 2017 models. The Reserve model has apparently added the Revel 13 speaker radio to the standard features for 2018; but the Canadian models already have that feature standard on 2017 Reserve models.

    Interesting the retail sales mix % expectations per model has been added: Premiere 10%, Premiere Livery 7%, Select 40%, Reserve 40%; which gives 97% so not sure where the remaining 3% will be allocated. Perhaps the 3% is for the Black Label model, so I added that guide too.
    Last edited by Town; 07-01-2017 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Added Black Label Order guide

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Age
    21
    Posts
    250
    Remove this ad
    Here's the brochure that shows the new colors: http://www.fleet.ford.com/resources/...ontinental.pdf
    1989 Chrysler LeBaron 68,000 miles
    2013 Ford Taurus 51,000 miles

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •