Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Nautilus | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Lincoln Luxury Vehicle Reviews
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    stealth 87 Guest

OMG I think I\'m getting one...

Remove this ad
    something that losers-whose-parents-make-them-sell-their-cars drive

imported_Tubby Guest

[quote name=\'Boss man\']Actually the smartest thing for me would be to get another F150 4x4. I seriously miss this truck out of everything I\'ve owned:

84 Cougar
    79 Firebird
    97 Ranger Splash
    98 ZX2
    97 F150 XLT 4x4
    78 Bronco
    78 Bronco (parts truck)
    00 ZX2
    89 Mustang LX
    89 Old\'s Cutlass wagon
    91 Corsica
    91 Mark VII (parts car - I think it was a 91)
    83 Mustang LX Notch (had this for about a day lol)
    92 Cougar
    95 Mustang \"GT\"

See I didn\'t have that many cars in the past 12 years. Seriously I have dreams about the F150 sometimes. That truck had everything going for it. Too bad it didn\'t fit in the parking lot at my stupid cubicle job! I would still have it today.[/QUOTE]

What did ya have a Mark VII parts car for if you didn\'t have a Mark VII? :chin:

SeventyCutlass S Guest

[quote name=\'stealth 86\']something that losers-whose-parents-make-them-sell-their-cars drive[/QUOTE]

bahaha

my fiancee\'s older sister just bought a 2005 Altima.... cause she just had a baby

jsev22 Guest

I hate my mark VIII....If you must have one make sure you get a model with HID lights. Otherwise, you\'ll be driving with the highs on all the time :rant:

imported_Tubby Guest

Driving with highs....I\'m used to that. :nono:

WhiteLightninLSC Guest

[quote name=\'jsev22\']I hate my mark VIII....If you must have one make sure you get a model with HID lights. Otherwise, you\'ll be driving with the highs on all the time :rant:[/QUOTE]

You always say that. Why haven\'t you sold it then? Is it because it\'s the only car that lived through more than one winter without being brutally murdered? :x

**** you guys, You\'d be happy to have an \'05 alti to your name if you were 17 =P

You\'re just jealous

WhiteLightninLSC Guest

[quote name=\'Clouderold\']**** you guys, You\'d be happy to have an \'05 alti to your name if you were 17 =P

You\'re just jealous [/QUOTE]

Uh, huh... riiiight.

SeventyCutlass S Guest

[quote name=\'Clouderold\']**** you guys, You\'d be happy to have an \'05 alti to your name if you were 17 =P

You\'re just jealous [/QUOTE]

dude, when i was 17 i had this:

any questions?

jsev22 Guest

[quote name=\'WhiteLightnin\'LSC\']You always say that. Why haven\'t you sold it then? Is it because it\'s the only car that lived through more than one winter without being brutally murdered? :x [/quote]

Well, yeah...now that the \'murderer\' is no longer a driver of any of my cars I\'m sure that\'s one reason I still have it. The other is that unless i just suffer with it through a couple more winters I\'m going to take a huge hit just from the cost of the repairs I\'ve done to it! :\\

Hmmm, maybe I\'ll let her borrow it for a week :chin: :lol:

Steve G Guest

I hate it when the dizzy is on the wrong side of the engine

what\'s wrong with the M8 jsev? I mean what has had to be fixed so far?

jsev22 Guest

Well, I had to replace the air struts, the chrome wheels (they hate winters and eventually the tires won\'t seal from the plating coming off), a/c compressor (pulley shit the bed, nice piece to have to replace on my WINTER car :wtf: ), shock mount bushings. The worst of all is the non-HID headlights. It comes from a extremely poor design....my housings were shot. I found an almost new condition one at the boneyard, still can\'t see shit without the highs being on. I\'ve driven the car for almost 15k miles with the highs on and NEVER has anyone flashed me for it, THAT\"S how crappy the design is! :rant:

Phew, I feel better! Ask NYCLSC what he thinks of his VIII !

jsev22 Guest

Oh, I forgot the front brake calipers that had water DRIPPING out from behind the piston seal! :wtf:

Jon90LSC Guest

Is it odd that my 90 LSC SE is my nice car that sits in the garage, and my \'05 Silverado crew cab is my beater?

Steve G Guest

Nope... Chevy\'s make great beaters

Chevrolet, America\'s beater revolution

Owner of a 77 monte carlo

SC_Steve Guest

[quote name=\'jsev22\']Well, I had to replace the air struts, the chrome wheels (they hate winters and eventually the tires won\'t seal from the plating coming off), a/c compressor (pulley shit the bed, nice piece to have to replace on my WINTER car :wtf: ), shock mount bushings. The worst of all is the non-HID headlights. It comes from a extremely poor design....my housings were shot. I found an almost new condition one at the boneyard, still can\'t see shit without the highs being on. I\'ve driven the car for almost 15k miles with the highs on and NEVER has anyone flashed me for it, THAT\"S how crappy the design is! :rant:

Phew, I feel better! Ask NYCLSC what he thinks of his VIII ![/QUOTE]

:dunno: :nono: I loved my VIII..... until some broad told me the car was ugly and asked \"what the **** is up with the hump?\" lol crazy women :P Funny though I have some pics of her in a thong posing with it

Steve G Guest

Ttiswp (?)

96DiamondVIII Guest

Few days short of a year of ownership, and I still love my VIII. There have been a few issues (door handle broke, and I need to replace my air struts) but everything else about it is great. comfortable, fast, and stylish.

Blue Trans Am Guest

Remove this ad
    [quote name=\'SeventyCutlass S\']bahaha

my fiancee\'s older sister just bought a 2005 Altima.... cause she just had a baby [/QUOTE]

Oh shit! Congrats Erin! I hope the kid grows up happy.