21-22 Switchover

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Geno

When will Lincoln start producing the 2022 Corsair?
I Have usually found that by August most car manufacturing companies have switched over to the upcoming year. Maybe because of the material/chip shortage they are continuing 2021 production. I have a 2021 Corsair that apparently just went into production and will be delivered in October. It is one of the vehicles ordered by the dealership.

bbf2530

When will Lincoln start producing the 2022 Corsair?
I Have usually found that by August most car manufacturing companies have switched over to the upcoming year. Maybe because of the material/chip shortage they are continuing 2021 production. I have a 2021 Corsair that apparently just went into production and will be delivered in October. It is one of the vehicles ordered by the dealership.

Hi Geno. The latest information I find (thanks to "ice-capades" on the Blue Oval Forums) is that the 2022 Corsair is currently scheduled for a Job #1 Date of 11/01/2021.

The Order Bank is already open, and scheduling is set to begin 9/23.

Good luck.

Geno

Hi Geno. The latest information I find (thanks to "ice-capades" on the Blue Oval Forums) is that the 2022 Corsair is currently scheduled for a Job #1 Date of 11/01/2021.

The Order Bank is already open, and scheduling is set to begin 9/23.

Good luck.
bbf2530
Thanks for the info. I was thinking that my dealers build might fall into the date for the 2022 but apparently not.

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Marysville, Ohio
I'm wondering when the Build To Order will show up on the Lincoln website. Currently, it is only 2021.

bbf2530

I'm wondering when the Build To Order will show up on the Lincoln website. Currently, it is only 2021.
Hi RH. Generally, around the time they begin building the 2022's. Right now, they are still building and trying to sell 2021's.

Good luck.