• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Lincoln owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

2023 Aviator Order

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

ChicagoGT

Nov 23, 2021
Wow, that's fast, even if for a Reserve, as that's supposedly the first full week of '23 production. Incidentally, is anyone else having trouble with the Lincoln order tracker? I haven't been able to access it all day today. My order is supposed to build next week so I wanted to check the progress - but when I put in my order # and VIN and hit "Accept & Track" it just reloads the page.

CCSindle

May 30, 2022
My Lincoln
Aviator Reserve 2023
Can you list what packages you ordered? We ordered ours on 3/24 (received order confirmation email) and have yet to receive our production email. My suspicion is that we ordered it loaded and one of the packages might be held up on parts.
I ordered 4-9 loaded. Still no production date.
Wow, that's fast, even if for a Reserve, as that's supposedly the first full week of '23 production. Incidentally, is anyone else having trouble with the Lincoln order tracker? I haven't been able to access it all day today. My order is supposed to build next week so I wanted to check the progress - but when I put in my order # and VIN and hit "Accept & Track" it just reloads the page.
Do they email you your VIN #?

decompiled

Feb 11, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Aviator Black Label Grand Touring

Ya, that happens from time to time. I just come back later and it works.

Hotrod Lincoln 23

May 9, 2022
Tulsa, OK - USA
My Lincoln
2023 Aviator R1, AWD, Flight Blue, Ebony Roast, Illumination Pkg, Dynamic Handing Pkg
Can you list what packages you ordered? We ordered ours on 3/24 (received order confirmation email) and have yet to receive our production email. My suspicion is that we ordered it loaded and one of the packages might be held up on parts.
Sure, AWD, Illumination, Dynamic Handling, 22" wheels, Floor liners, Full console.

antimony

Apr 4, 2022
My Lincoln
2023 Aviator Reserve
Further update:

I now have got my Actual Order update. Note that this refers to the Grand Touring. I even have a VIN

Order Date: 4/09/2022 (Note the over one month difference between Reserve and Grand Touring)
Production Week Date : 08/22/2022
Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring
  • Equipment Group 301A
  • Dynamic Handling PAckage
  • Middle Row Captain's chairs with full rear console

1654187474086.png

CCSindle

May 30, 2022
My Lincoln
Aviator Reserve 2023
Congrats! I just called Lincoln Concierge. To my surprise she told me that they changed the date of accepting 2023 orders to June 2nd!!! Then she said...it would take 8 to 12 weeks for orders to be completed...which is good. I kept asking her if she was sure about the date being June 2nd...she told me she's reading it as we speak. Has anyone else heard that?
I got email today with my VIN#. I ordered 4-9. Build date is 8-15 with expected delivery last week of September.

loyalcubsfan

May 14, 2022
My Lincoln
2023 Lincoln Aviator Reserve
That would be what they call the DORA. Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement form. The 1st document in the process is the VOC Vehicle Order Confirmation form.
Did the DORA show any feature deletions? Some of the 2022 orders have had specific deletions, to be installed later, due to the chip shortage.

Peter
Nope, not that I seen. The first form they sent me before they submitted it was missing a couple options. I emailed my dealer back that it wasn't correct, they send me another order form the next day with the correct options on there that they missed and then I got an email from Lincoln confirming my order.

JohnAFolger

May 1, 2022
My Lincoln
2023 Aviator
Spoke to dealer GM last night. My wife and I added the lux package after the order was submitted, but before we received the vin. The specs did not include it. Those that have ordered or experienced before is it worth the 3k? Also, Is it worth possibly having to push the production date back?

CCSindle

May 30, 2022
My Lincoln
Aviator Reserve 2023
Spoke to dealer GM last night. My wife and I added the lux package after the order was submitted, but before we received the vin. The specs did not include it. Those that have ordered or experienced before is it worth the 3k? Also, Is it worth possibly having to push the production date back?
My production date just jumped a month closer. I have Reserve 1 loaded. Originally production date was August 18. Now July 18!!

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mar 29, 2014
Russell, Ontario, CANADA
I ordered mine April 8 and was told production would begin May 30. Diamond Red! Can't wait!!
When you ordered the Diamond Red Tricoat did the dealer show you the actual colour card? There seems to be a bit of a question about what that colour actually looks like. Have a look at this post; The 2023 Aviator New Colors

Peter

antimony

Apr 4, 2022
My Lincoln
2023 Aviator Reserve
Further update on my Grand Touring Order

VEHICLE DETAILS​

Ordered On 04/09/2022

image.png.349cf81edb424ce0544829f71a7ea8f6.png

VIN has been generated. Window Sticker is still TBD

MTJoe

Jun 1, 2022
My Lincoln
2023 Lincoln Aviator
For those of you that have received your production email; do any of you have the rear entertainment system? I think that might be what is holding up our order since we ordered back in March.

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mar 29, 2014
Russell, Ontario, CANADA
No. He could not find picture. It's on the Lincoln website now. Not as bright as I wanted.
My dealer showed me a series of coloured cards that represented the vehicle colours when I wasn't sure about a new colour that came out. Much like going to a store for paint. I'm not convinced yet that the website has it right. As I mentioned before, if you choose Silver Radiance and then Jewel Sandstone in the colourization feature, you'll see that they appear to be the same.

Peter

dennis kirkpatrick

Jun 23, 2022
My Lincoln
Ok...I called the concierge again. I got a different representative. I didn't say that I called earlier...I simply asked the same question. Guess what...she also said that orders for the 2023 Aviators will be accepted on June 2nd and that they still don't have a date for the start of the production. When I told her about the dates we have been reading about and that dealers are already taking orders. She said the date has changed and dealers will simply hold on to orders until June 2nd. She assured me that no orders have been accepted yet. She searched for the Jewel Sandstone for several minutes...she couldn't find pictures or videos created by Lincoln in their system. I asked if it's possible that what we found so far was colorized...she said that it is a possibility. Of course the video of the Diamond Red at an auto show is definitely the real color. She suggested that I might find the Jewel sandstone color as well by googling for auto shows.
Jewel sandstone looks a bit yellow

G-785363

Thought I’d give an update. I’ve received 2 emails from Lincoln on the build date, the 1st moving it from the 5th to the 15th and the latest moving it to the 25th. Still going to be worth the wait!