2022 Navigator

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
I saw on another forum that the Job #1 Date for the 2022 Nav is 1/18/2022.

Anyone here have experience with what that means as to when we can expect a reveal of this refreshed beast?

dlcorbett

I saw on another forum that the Job #1 Date for the 2022 Nav is 1/18/2022.

Anyone here have experience with what that means as to when we can expect a reveal of this refreshed beast?
I remember the 2018 expy and nav being revealed around 3 mnths before the order banks open. Since the order banks open around November for the 22s, I wouldn't be expecting one until late summer. They may stagger the reveals, so expy early summer, nav later.

dlcorbett

Surprisingly, noone posted anything about it here. Still looks great, but now the back looks as good as the front(mostly). Interior is nice still with its minimal changes and now standard front and rear hvac seats with optional massage seats is nice. Activeglide is now optional to rival Supercruise. Lincoln I guess didn't feel the need to add the hybrid Powertrain, air springs, or night vision, so we will see if this will affect sales. I got to remind myself that this is only a refresh, but its still a nice truck.

dlcorbett

Too bad they don’t consider it. I recently purchased 2018 reserve. The only things I’m missing are: HUD (any recommendations would be great) and sync 4.
HUD can most likely be added but it will most likely be costly because you'll have to replace the dash.

navcap

Well, they updated the website, slightly. Some of the links (classically Lincoln) are non-functioning still. Looks like orders won't go in for four more months. Here's the FAQ:

What is an order request?

An order request lets you select your vehicle and be among the first to order a new 2022 Navigator from Lincoln. It is not an actual order and does not guarantee delivery.

What steps are required to complete my order request?

Visit lincoln.com/luxury-suvs/navigator/2022/ and fill out the order request form selecting your preferred dealer and submit your information to join the waiting list for a new 2022 Lincoln Navigator. A confirmation receipt will display after the form is submitted and an email with be sent to the email address supplied in the request order form.

Can I select any Lincoln Dealer?

Eligible dealers will be provided based on your zip code, or you can enter the name of your preferred Lincoln dealer and select them from the drop down.

When can I order my vehicle?

Your Lincoln dealer will help you build and select your 2022 Navigator, agreeing on pricing, and finalizing your order for production. The 2022 Navigator ordering window begins February 2022.

When will I take delivery of my vehicle?

Production and the first 2022 Navigator deliveries to Lincoln Dealers begin early 2022. Actual delivery times may vary based on configuration selected, residency and demand. Once your vehicle is scheduled for production, you will receive further notification from your local dealer about its status.

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
I just spoke to one of the sales managers at Fair Oaks Lincoln. The 2022 Order bank is open. Job #1 is in January. So, they may start showing up at dealers in February-March.

As many know, I am in a buyback situation, so I just have tp spec out what I want and go do the paperwork.

bbf2530

Hi gang. The latest 2022 Navigator information, per "ice-capades" on the Blue Oval Forums.
  • 10/13/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 11/18/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins
  • 01/18/2022 - 2022MY Job #1 Date
At least according to his information (which is dependable), the Order Bank is open and those interested can place an order now.

Good luck.

EDIT - Oooops...BL beat me to it. 🙃