2022 Flight Blue Aviator - ordered mid-Aug/rec'd Nov 10. Love it!

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

sspradley

I finally got my GT, ordered in August. It is a gorgeous car! The seats are incredibly comfortable - they sort of 'hug' you in; there's an upper and lower side baffle that you can adjust. We got the luxury package so tried out the massage function on the way home - I wanted to keep driving. With the adaptive cruise control, driving was easy and visibility was super good. I am coming from a Mercedes R350 which is a good car but the difference in feel and drive is significant. Love the higher clearance too. A couple of 'wow' features - not only can you remote start the car with your phone, you can program what temperature you want it to be at and it'll lower or increase the temp automatically to get to that temperature. If it's cold, it'll also automatically turn on the seat warmer and steering wheel warmer. The audio can automatically increase volume as you increase in speed so that as the ambient noise increases you don't have to turn up the audio, the car does it for you so the music stays at the same volume regardless of speed. Last of the 'wow's is I can adjust how high the liftgate goes when I open it. I'm short so I don't want it to go up all the way because it's hard for me to reach. If I need it higher, I just have to push it up. There's probably more stuff I haven't discovered yet but so far, I'm really impressed with the car and don't regret the wait!

dtpoteet

Maryland
I was on the fence about ordering the GT or the Reserve and ended up going for the Reserve since they had one on the lot with everything I wanted in it already. Mine is a 21' and I love it as well. Glad you are happy with your purchase :)

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
I really like the adjustable liftgate height. I had it on my 2011 Explorer and found it great for being able to open the 'gate' while parked in the garage without hitting the open garage door. As for the massaging seats, I had them in my 2017 Explorer and in my Aviator and have yet to even turn them ON.:D

Peter

Monstonemark

I finally got my GT, ordered in August. It is a gorgeous car! The seats are incredibly comfortable - they sort of 'hug' you in; there's an upper and lower side baffle that you can adjust. We got the luxury package so tried out the massage function on the way home - I wanted to keep driving. With the adaptive cruise control, driving was easy and visibility was super good. I am coming from a Mercedes R350 which is a good car but the difference in feel and drive is significant. Love the higher clearance too. A couple of 'wow' features - not only can you remote start the car with your phone, you can program what temperature you want it to be at and it'll lower or increase the temp automatically to get to that temperature. If it's cold, it'll also automatically turn on the seat warmer and steering wheel warmer. The audio can automatically increase volume as you increase in speed so that as the ambient noise increases you don't have to turn up the audio, the car does it for you so the music stays at the same volume regardless of speed. Last of the 'wow's is I can adjust how high the liftgate goes when I open it. I'm short so I don't want it to go up all the way because it's hard for me to reach. If I need it higher, I just have to push it up. There's probably more stuff I haven't discovered yet but so far, I'm really impressed with the car and don't regret the wait!
Congratulations! Thanks for posting about these features. I'm really excited about the remote start and the massaging seats for longer road trips. I'm about to purchase a GT the dealer had coming in so I don't have to wait and am super excited about it. Happy and safe travels ahead!