• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Lincoln owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

2022 Aviator Production Schedule

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Rubyspal

Jun 6, 2022
My Lincoln
2023 Aviator to be
Just checked and our Aviator Reserve 1 that was a stock order placed on 11/10/2021, into production 4/25/2022, built 5/16/2022 and today is marked shipped. So hopefully we will see it in a couple of weeks at our dealer here. Thankfully my Superduty order didn't take near this long last year.....

decompiled

Feb 11, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Aviator Black Label Grand Touring
Some updates from my order:
  • Tracker now says Built at least, after spending about 2 months In Production.
  • Dealer tells me that it was on microchip hold for a while. Unclear if it's still on hold despite new Built status. I know some of you had yours sitting in Awaiting Shipment for a long time.
  • Dealer also says that hands-free liftgate is indeed deleted and will NOT be added later. Just gone. So that's frustrating.
Now I get to continue waiting for actual shipment. 🙄

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mar 29, 2014
Russell, Ontario, CANADA
Just checked and our Aviator Reserve 1 that was a stock order placed on 11/10/2021, into production 4/25/2022, built 5/16/2022 and today is marked shipped. So hopefully we will see it in a couple of weeks at our dealer here. Thankfully my Superduty order didn't take near this long last year.....
Are you talking about a '22 or the '23 Aviator to be shown in your profile? I'm guessing it's a 2022.

Peter

Rubyspal

Jun 6, 2022
My Lincoln
2023 Aviator to be
Ours was a 2022 stock order by our dealer (built and awaiting shipment) that they offered to us at X-plan vs ordering a 2023, which they would also order at X-plan if we wanted to.
Thankfully my window sticker has not changed since it was built, so I am thinking that ours will have the hands free rear liftgate will be included.

Gmareta

Feb 13, 2022
I have been trying the activation on the Lincoln app, out of curiosity. Today, it activated, pending I start the car. Could it be it was started to load on a truck?

Benjamin13

Feb 28, 2022
Picked up my car today. Worth the 5 month wait. Have no done much experimenting today other than drive home from dealership but what a car. Beautiful design.

Newventurer

Jun 11, 2022
Ozarks
My Lincoln
2022 Aviator Standard
I threw in the towel today, just uneasy with the wait, paying sticker, many dealer ordered vehicles still to arrive, 2023 orders being taken. I willing to bet that one I want will be on the dealer lot in the Fall at $1000’s off sticker as the 2023’s start arriving. Doesn’t mean I am right just that it’s a bet I am willing to take. Crazy times. Congrats to all who received or will receive theirs it’s a great looking ride. I appreciate all the shared experiences and knowledge.

Newventurer

Jun 11, 2022
Ozarks
My Lincoln
2022 Aviator Standard
Interesting, today all the vehicles that show as ‘dealer ordered’ - vs in-stock or in-transit, no longer have the ability to view the window stickers which previously they did have. The message it gives is that the window sticker has expired. This is only the case on the ‘dealer ordered’ units. Suppose the manufacturer or dealer cancelled those orders? The one I had put a deposit down on is one of these. Hmmm

Gmareta

Feb 13, 2022
Interesting, today all the vehicles that show as ‘dealer ordered’ - vs in-stock or in-transit, no longer have the ability to view the window stickers which previously they did have. The message it gives is that the window sticker has expired. This is only the case on the ‘dealer ordered’ units. Suppose the manufacturer or dealer cancelled those orders? The one I had put a deposit down on is one of these.
Hmm. Weird. the dealer website? It specifies dealer ordered? I've not seen that on my dealership site. Such strange times.

Benjamin13

Feb 28, 2022
I was told the other day that dealer stock received from this point on are going to be Aviator Standards. They also stopped the Luxury package on the Aviator and Navigators.

Newventurer

Jun 11, 2022
Ozarks
My Lincoln
2022 Aviator Standard
I was told the other day that dealer stock received from this point on are going to be Aviator Standards. They also stopped the Luxury package on the Aviator and Navigators.
Interesting as it seems that the Standards (which I would be interested in) are the ones that are showing ‘dealer ordered’ and not in stock or in transit, guess the profit is lower on those :)

Gmareta

Feb 13, 2022
Interesting as it seems that the Standards (which I would be interested in) are the ones that are showing ‘dealer ordered’ and not in stock or in transit, guess the profit is lower on those :)
My dealer only orders reserve, loaded up. 6 on the way, including mine. Glad we ordered this year

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mar 29, 2014
Russell, Ontario, CANADA
The Standard trim is not available in Canada. Only Reserve and Grand Touring.

Peter

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011