2022 Aviator Production Schedule

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Our BL GT was originally scheduled for build w/o 10/25/21. Like several others on this feed, our build date has changed. It is now w/o 10/11/21.
Ours was supposed to be built on 10/4. Then week of 9/27, now checked the online tracker it’s currently in production as of today! Woot! Two weeks earlier ! I ordered a 22 GT non black label.

Brad C

I had posted earlier that I had a production date of 09/13 (this current week) and then was moved up to week of 09/05. My car was produced on 09-11-2021 and was shipped today, 09-15-21 and arrived at the dealership today also, 09-15-21 in the evening. I am in Central Ohio (Columbus) and my dealer (Bob-Boyd Lincoln of Columbus) received 3 total Pristine White Aviators today, including mine. Should be able to pick it up tomorrow!!!

silverydragon72

San Jose, CA
I had posted earlier that I had a production date of 09/13 (this current week) and then was moved up to week of 09/05. My car was produced on 09-11-2021 and was shipped today, 09-15-21 and arrived at the dealership today also, 09-15-21 in the evening. I am in Central Ohio (Columbus) and my dealer (Bob-Boyd Lincoln of Columbus) received 3 total Pristine White Aviators today, including mine. Should be able to pick it up tomorrow!!!
Congratulations, mine was built on the week of the 30th and its still in transit. Which aviator did you get and enjoy!

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Marysville, Ohio
You're close by. I live in Marysville. I have a Corsair GT I on order. It shows "In Production" as of this morning and I was able to print the window sticker. I hope my transit time is equally quick as Lincoln has some very favorable financing that runs through October 4.

Brad C

LOL, I'm in Marysville too! Small world! What color did you get?

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Marysville, Ohio
Pristine White with Roast interior. My wife drives a 2016 MKC, Pristine White with a Chocolate interior.
I was torn about the color. I bought the Nautilus as a CPO March 2020. I wouldn't have picked that color but it has really grown on me. When I ordered the Corsair I had a difficult time deciding between the Pristine White and Burgundy Velvet. I went with the Ebony interior.

Brad C

Nice! I sold a 2019 Explorer Sport that was Ruby Red Tinted Clearcoat with Black interior. I really liked it (I had a 2015 Explorer Sport the same color) but should not have bought the exact same vehicle twice in a row. Looking forward to this one!

aviator47

Not sure what is happening with my Aviator. Build date was to be 9/8. Blend date was 9/6. The sticker date at the bottom was 9/2 on the bottom left and the date on the bottom right is 2021/09/06. The left date has now changed to 9/16. The blend date and the bottom right date are still the same.

The status is being produced in one of our factories. It has been like that since 9/8. I called concierge and they said the car was built but still in the factory? The next status shows completion of 10/8. It also shows delivery date of 10/8. Dealer has no information other than being produced.

Curious how long it takes to get through production and why the completion and delivery dates are the same?

Scott1911

Not sure what is happening with my Aviator. Build date was to be 9/8. Blend date was 9/6. The sticker date at the bottom was 9/2 on the bottom left and the date on the bottom right is 2021/09/06. The left date has now changed to 9/16. The blend date and the bottom right date are still the same.

The status is being produced in one of our factories. It has been like that since 9/8. I called concierge and they said the car was built but still in the factory? The next status shows completion of 10/8. It also shows delivery date of 10/8. Dealer has no information other than being produced.

Curious how long it takes to get through production and why the completion and delivery dates are the same?
I have not seen it mentioned on this forum, but if you enter your VIN here: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt

and data shows up, your car is built and has its configuration data stored in the database

silverydragon72

San Jose, CA

Per my experience the dates they put there aren't always fully accurate. The email messages at least for me have been the best but have been slightly behind the tracker in terms of when it changes. Build date looking at the tracker for me was a week early before they actually started however once the window sticker was actually available took about a week. So once yours is built it will update to built then in theory you are just waiting for it to go to the shipping status. Got my email when it was built about 1 day after the site said it was. So basically ignore the completion and delivery dates and go by the emails or change in status.

Exit32

I'm experiencing a similar circumstance with my special-order 2022 Aviator!

My window-sticker Blend Date was 9/7, and according to the Lincoln Order Tracking website, the vehicle was built in Chicago on 9/9. Current status is it's "...being manufactured at one of our factories." Status hasn't changed since 9/9. Estimated delivery is 10/9 -- exactly one month after it was built -- but that sounds like Lincoln's scheduling system is just guessing at delivery.

I also called the Lincoln Concierge and was told my 2022 Aviator has been produced but is still at the factory. My dealer shared exactly the same info with me yesterday, and cyberdman at Blue Oval Forums kindly provided the following status update: "In Production - Produced Ford Chicago Assembly, IL Sep-09-2021, 00:00 EDT. Nothing after that unfortunately."

The most recent e-mail order-update message I received from Lincoln was dated August 5 to let me know my production date had been changed to the week of September 6. Crickets since then.

Nobody seems to know why nothing has happened to my Aviator since 9/9, but it appears that aviator47 is in the same boat.

silverydragon72

San Jose, CA

My window-sticker Blend Date was 9/7, and according to the Lincoln Order Tracking website, the vehicle was built in Chicago on 9/9. Current status is it's "...being manufactured at one of our factories." Status hasn't changed since 9/9. Estimated delivery is 10/9 -- exactly one month after it was built -- but that sounds like Lincoln's scheduling system is just guessing at delivery.

I also called the Lincoln Concierge and was told my 2022 Aviator has been produced but is still at the factory. My dealer shared exactly the same info with me yesterday, and cyberdman at Blue Oval Forums kindly provided the following status update: "In Production - Produced Ford Chicago Assembly, IL Sep-09-2021, 00:00 EDT. Nothing after that unfortunately."

The most recent e-mail order-update message I received from Lincoln was dated August 5 to let me know my production date had been changed to the week of September 6. Crickets since then.

Nobody seems to know why nothing has happened to my Aviator since 9/9, but it appears that aviator47 is in the same boat.
You wont get another email until its been confirmed built and then once that is done you will get one when its been shipped. My guess if its been produced already once its finished Q/C you will get the email. Best guess if this is similar to my timeframe is you should get the email this weekend or early next. Ship time for me was about 3 business days after I got the built email now I am waiting for it to arrive.

Blusher2502

Does the concierge have good updates on transit estimates? Feel like im bugging my dealer too much :)

Last edited: