2022 Aviator Production Schedule

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

tdhawkeyes

Thanks Lexxicat, I am hoping to get delivery before end of year so I can take advantage of $6500 tax incentive. Installation of Charger before Dec 31 allows a 30% of costs tax incentive.
Anyone with plug in hybrid ordered should take advantage of 30% tax incentive. My dual charger an installation costs totaled only $2000. 30% tax credit. Net cost $1400

Attachments

• 6BD799CA-7E89-47E4-970A-DBB45DE9EAAC.jpeg
    6BD799CA-7E89-47E4-970A-DBB45DE9EAAC.jpeg
    334.4 KB · Views: 5

tdhawkeyes

Anyone with plug in hybrid ordered should take advantage of 30% tax incentive. My dual charger an installation costs totaled only $2000. 30% tax credit. Net cost $1400
In addition, my power utility has a $500 account credit for installing an EV Charger. Net cost down to $900 for Charger station. tdhawkeyes

Exit32

FWIW, here's current order status and timeline for my 2022 Aviator Reserve:

30-Mar-2021: Order placed at local Lincoln dealership
30-Mar-2021: Order confirmed via e-mail from Lincoln Motor Company
30-Jun-2021: Confirmed status -- In Order Processing - Unscheduled - Clean
29-Jul-2021: Scheduled for production week of 27-Sep-2021 (e-mail from Lincoln)
29-Jul-2021: Assigned VIN: 5LM5J7XC4NGLxxxxx
05-Aug-2021: Production week changed to week of 06-Sep-2021 (e-mail from Lincoln)
31-Aug-2021: Production scheduled for 07-Sep-2021
01-Sep-2021: Window sticker generated and available online

I hope this info is helpful to other members here.

bsbasket

on April 19th, I placed my order for a 2021 Reserve Aviator. For weeks my dealer had no updates. I was finally contacted August 9th, and needed to place a new order for a 2022 model. I did receive an email from Lincoln confirming my 2nd order August 10th. My wait continues....... Any idea how long it typically takes to get to the next stage?

Last edited:

Lexxicat

Florida/Maine
Thanks Lexxicat, I am hoping to get delivery before end of year so I can take advantage of $6500 tax incentive. Installation of Charger before Dec 31 allows a 30% of costs tax incentive.
Do you have a build date? I would have thought you would, but it looks like several orders from March or so don’t appear to have dates. I ordered on August. If no date I’d suggest talking to dealer.
on April 19th, I placed my order for a 2021 Reserve Aviator. For weeks my dealer had no updates. I was finally contacted August 9th, and needed to place a new order for a 2022 model. I did receive an email from Lincoln confirming my 2nd order August 10th. My wait continues....... Any idea how long it typically takes to get to the next stage?
I ordered on August 8th. Received a build date on August 16th. The build date is w/o 10/25.

alterbridge86

Happy to report we've gotten our VIN and joined the build week club! Week of 10/25.

I can confirm now that our order was in fact placed on June 16th, immediately after my dealer was notified that our '21 order would be cancelled and we had to re-order as a '22. However I also know that the order wasn't verified (copy of license) until July 30, so not sure how that affected our overall processing/scheduling timeline. We just got scheduled during last week's batch on Thursday.

tdhawkeyes

Happy to report we've gotten our VIN and joined the build week club! Week of 10/25.

I can confirm now that our order was in fact placed on June 16th, immediately after my dealer was notified that our '21 order would be cancelled and we had to re-order as a '22. However I also know that the order wasn't verified (copy of license) until July 30, so not sure how that affected our overall processing/scheduling timeline. We just got scheduled during last week's batch on Thursday.
Hi alterbridge86, your history is identical to mine except I have not hear anything from my dealer in months. Thanks for the info. I am jealous for sure, Regards, tdhawkeyes

alterbridge86

Hi alterbridge86, your history is identical to mine except I have not hear anything from my dealer in months. Thanks for the info. I am jealous for sure, Regards, tdhawkeyes
I know the pain! It's been a long road. Have you reached out to the dealer to check status, are you in "Unscheduled/Clean" state just waiting for scheduling?

What I have been doing is calling the Lincoln Concierge almost weekly on Fridays (since scheduling is primarily done on Thursdays) to check on status. They are limited in what they can see, but when I called last week they were able to provide me with the VIN which let me know it had been scheduled since VINs are only assigned at scheduling time.

If your dealer isn't providing ANY information, then you can try the Concierge and see what they can tell you about its current status. You will need your order number and dealer code for them to look it up though. Those are both available on the order confirmation sheet.

bobclt

Thanks.. do you have the number for the concierge? I am in North Carolina ( not sure if they are national or regional ) Thx

tdhawkeyes

I know the pain! It's been a long road. Have you reached out to the dealer to check status, are you in "Unscheduled/Clean" state just waiting for scheduling?

What I have been doing is calling the Lincoln Concierge almost weekly on Fridays (since scheduling is primarily done on Thursdays) to check on status. They are limited in what they can see, but when I called last week they were able to provide me with the VIN which let me know it had been scheduled since VINs are only assigned at scheduling time.

If your dealer isn't providing ANY information, then you can try the Concierge and see what they can tell you about its current status. You will need your order number and dealer code for them to look it up though. Those are both available on the order confirmation sheet.
Thanks for the info. I touched base with my dealer this morning and they know nothing. Will try the Concierge

alterbridge86

Concierge is a national 800 number. Follow the prompts on the automated system to get to "all other questions about Lincoln vehicles" or something like that. Just don't end up at the roadside assistance group, they were very confused when I got there by accident once lol.

(800) 521-4140​

tdhawkeyes

Thanks.. do you have the number for the concierge? I am in North Carolina ( not sure if they are national or regional ) Thx
Hi bobcit, No, I have no numbers yet. I am in Central Iowa. Regards. tdhawkeyes

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Marysville, Ohio
Here is the dealer order guide for the 2022 Aviator for the US market. It shows all the standard features as well as options for each model.

Attachments

• 2022 Lincoln Aviator Order Guide.pdf
    593.5 KB · Views: 72

alterbridge86

Hey alterbridge: Contacted Lincoln concierge today. My build date is October 18. Thanks for the info. Regards, tdhawkeyes

Awesome! Glad you were able to get some info finally :)

Also, just to note now that you have your VIN (I'm guessing the Concierge also provided you with that) you can use the Lincoln order tracking site:

There's not a ton of detail here, much less than what the dealer or even Concierge can see (doesn't show scheduled build dates or anything), however you'll at least be able to follow the major status changes such as "In Production", "Built", "Shipped", etc.

Last edited:

aviator47

Order tracking for my 2022 Aviator Reserve popped up estimated delivery date today of 10/8. Production date was scheduled for 9/6. Shows no progress for production but dealer says tracking system says Stage 2 production. Order accepted 5/8 and originally scheduled for 10/4. Changed to production for week of 9/6. Progress!

silverydragon72

San Jose, CA
So to update everyone my Aviator GT went from built to in transit today. So at least from my experience so far it took about 3-4 business days since mine was finished on Friday of last week to actually be shipped