2022 Aviator Production Schedule

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Pat12

Perhaps I should have been more specific. When I did the Build & Price, that mini console was shown as included with the selected Premium Package. I did not have to select it.

Peter
It’s just interesting that it doesn’t show up on the window sticker when the wheels and roof are listed

Pat12

Sorry to post again but quick question on Blend Date. Mine blend date is 1/16 (Sunday). However, the Lincoln Concierge stated that hard scheduled production date was 1/11. Does anyone know if Blend Dates are pretty accurate?

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Sorry to post again but quick question on Blend Date. Mine blend date is 1/16 (Sunday). However, the Lincoln Concierge stated that hard scheduled production date was 1/11. Does anyone know if Blend Dates are pretty accurate?
Given the shortage of chips, parts and uncertainty about employee health, I don't know if any dates can be considered accurate. I would think given dates, although somewhat fluid, should be fairly close. According to the info you received, it would seem yours will be early.

Peter

bsbasket

Finally got exciting news. My Avitor has been built and should be at my dealer between January 11th to the 17th. Yay!!!

bsbasket

Blend date was 1/6, and received my built e-mail on 1/8. Mine was really close.

ChicagoGT

Ordered GT 11/15
Confirmed Schedule 12/16
Scheduled for 2/21

Did you get any updates?
For my 11/12 GT order, I still have no schedule, despite the dealer "expediting" the order last month. If they can't get this built by March I may have to look at other vehicle options, unfortunately.

silverydragon72

San Jose, CA
For my 11/12 GT order, I still have no schedule, despite the dealer "expediting" the order last month. If they can't get this built by March I may have to look at other vehicle options, unfortunately.
FYI when mine was priority built it took about 5 months from order to delivery. The reserves take a bit less time but the battery pack/additional electronics in the GT delay it. My guess is yours will be delivered by April/May time frame but I could be wrong as things could have changed by this point.

Last edited:

ChicagoGT

FYI when mine was priority built it took about 5 months from order to delivery. The reserves take a bit less time but the battery pack/additional electronics in the GT delay it. My guess is yours will be delivered by April/May time frame but I could be wrong as things could have changed by this point.
Thanks - if my experience is similar, I'm likely going to get my deposit back, especially given that 2023's will be going into production around then. Very disappointing that the dealer told me 8-10 weeks when ordering, and that there was no expected difference for GT/non-GT builds.

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Thanks for posting the site address. I just talked to the Lincoln concierge woman who was adamant that such a site does not exist. She says she has three years' experience and has never heard of such a site.
Welcome to the Forum.
wavey.gif

I hope that you provided her with the site address.

Peter

silverydragon72

San Jose, CA
Thanks - if my experience is similar, I'm likely going to get my deposit back, especially given that 2023's will be going into production around then. Very disappointing that the dealer told me 8-10 weeks when ordering, and that there was no expected difference for GT/non-GT builds.
Well hopefully I am wrong and you will get it sooner. I ordered mine midish last year so maybe things have gotten better.

tgara

Well hopefully I am wrong and you will get it sooner. I ordered mine midish last year so maybe things have gotten better.
I think with Canada (and soon to be the US too) requiring all cross-border truckers to be vaccinated, the auto parts supply chain will likely take a hit.

You can bet here will be disruption, and there is no infrastructure for a level of rig-switching at the border crossing region that could accommodate changing rigs, drop-offs and/or pick-ups or driver transfers on the scale that is being discussed. The logistics here are a total mess.

Our leaders are completely stupid, further stressing a system that is already in a precarious condition. Keep your fingers crossed, but prepare for FUBAR, not just on goods, but price inflation as well.

Pat12

Update: just received estimated delivery date of 1/30, current status is in production. Order date was 10/6.