2022 Aviator Production Schedule

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Kdil

Picked up my BL GT, Flight Blue w/ Luggage, Tan today. JCT tracker was worthless. It never showed getting to Jacksonville for delivery by JCT.

My Time line:

Order: 8/8/21
Confirmed: 8/9/21
Scheduled for production: 8/25/21
Estimated build date: W/O 10/25/21
Blend Date: 10/29/21
Built: 11/8/21
Shipped: 11/12/21
Delivery: 1
Congrats. Now you can update your Signature.;)

Peter
My dates are pretty similar.

Order 9/1
Confirmed with VIN 9/8
Production week 10/25
Blend date 10/29
Built 11/16 with text from dealer that it was ready to ship
Arrived dealer 12/8 in the evening
Waiting for dealer to release so I can meet my salesman in Ames, IA before the winter storm hits. We are 6 hours away from our dealer, but they saved us nearly $10000 from our local dealer. In addition we also got the $1000 rebate. Excited to finally get it! 2022 GT Asher gray with sandstone

ChicagoGT

I have a factory order for a loaded GT that was confirmed on 11/12. As of today it’s still not even scheduled for production. According to sales rep the factory is really backed up….

Billyh

If you car is being shipped to California is there any place where I can track the shipment? I heard that JCT doesn’t show for me because they don’t ship to the west coast (have no idea if that’s true)?

Pat12

I have a factory order for a loaded GT that was confirmed on 11/12. As of today it’s still not even scheduled for production. According to sales rep the factory is really backed up….
I ordered mine 10/6 and got my production date and VIN at about 6-7 weeks after. My production date is scheduled for the week 10 January.

Wild2022

NC
Is anyone else having issues with the F150 Tracker for following your order process? The Lincoln tracker is working but the Ford F-150 tracker that once worked does not seem to be available now. The F-150 tracker gave much better details.

MotownAviator

Is anyone else having issues with the F150 Tracker for following your order process? The Lincoln tracker is working but the Ford F-150 tracker that once worked does not seem to be available now. The F-150 tracker gave much better details.
It hasn't worked for me for more than a week. It looks like the F-150 site is now limited to F-150 information.

ramarant

Update to my timeline:

1. Order placed 01NOV2021 (6 weeks ago) and confirmed by Lincoln
  2. no information
  3. Call concierge and no update or vin # or production order.......

alterbridge86

We received our GT last week! Had an absolutely crazy week so haven't been able to post or anything, barely made it to the dealer to even pick it up lol. But anyway, it's finally here and it's fabulous. The wife is in love with it, it's super comfortable and rides like a dream. Good luck to everyone else waiting!

MotownAviator

I'm picking up my Reserve tomorrow! Order date was 9/1/21. Production date 11/30/21.

netsurfr

I ordered my BL on 10/16 and it arrived to the dealership last week 12/8. I’m not officially picking it up till the start of the year for tax purposes on my trade in (business) but will be stopping by the dealer later this week to look it over. Can’t wait.

JWM

Ordered 2022 Aviator on 9/10/2021. As of today still no information on build date. They have my order but no information.

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Ordered 2022 Aviator on 9/10/2021. As of today still no information on build date. They have my order but no information.
Welcome to the Forum.
wavey.gif

Peter

Bergs211

Ordered GT 11/15
Confirmed Schedule 12/16
Scheduled for 2/21

Did you get any updates?

sks4surveys

Wow 2/21/2022!!!!!!!!!

Mine GT order confirmed 11/01/2021
No more information from Lincoln!!!
Mine have the rear center console.

I ordered a fully loaded (with full rear center console and Lincoln Play ) Aviator Reserve on 12/4/2021 ( order confirmation email received on 12/4). I received another email today (12/16) with the VIN and production date of 3/7/2022. Now it’s just patiently waiting…

Last edited: