2022 Aviator Production Schedule

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

TexasRedneck

Sounds like there is an issue then id almost be tempted to cancel and re-order if I was you as i got a confirmed build date in 3 days after ordering.

Might not be a bad idea - if your dealer can't give you any updates, there's something goofy. I'd also tell 'em that I'm ordering through another dealer if they can't get off the dime.

Lexxicat

Florida/Maine
Sounds like anyone who ordered a 2021 hasn’t been handled well by Lincoln or dealers. I ordered on 8/8 and got confirmation within 1 day. To be build end of October. Seems like most h@ve had to reorder a 2022.

Escape Hatch

Wife's ride is here. Every option you can click she got, now time to program and learn all this stuff. Also, paid for them to ceramic coat instead of doing it myself.

20211020_161941.jpg

Attachments

• 20211020_161941.jpg
    20211020_161941.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 16

DJ657

I keep hearing the same - IMO, it's the old "my uncle's brother's mother's father's sister-in-law said......" Our MY22 Aviator BL was ordered 8/5 w/the console, and built and shipped last week.
Congrats. Mine was ordered 6/15, then reordered 7/6 when dealer found out the tow package was a stand alone OPTION for '22. I also ordered the handling/suspension package. Some day... some day....

silverydragon72

San Jose, CA
Wife's ride is here. Every option you can click she got, now time to program and learn all this stuff. Also, paid for them to ceramic coat instead of doing it myself.

View attachment 11609
Nice congrats I just finished my ceramic coating curing process so finally get to use it. Only difference is I got the PPF on the front as well. Monochromatic Package looks amazing.

Escape Hatch

Nice congrats I just finished my ceramic coating curing process so finally get to use it. Only difference is I got the PPF on the front as well. Monochromatic Package looks amazing.
Thanks, love the look myself!

Ockain

My 2011 Explorer's window sticker said Convoy but it went by rail most of the way.

Peter
Mine says convoy as well, but I literally just got off phone with dealer who told me it’s been on a rail car in Jersey since 10/17 due to a labor issue at the rail yard with no timeframe for delivery. FYI my initial delivery date was 9/26. I’m in CT

DJ657

Mine says convoy as well, but I literally just got off phone with dealer who told me it’s been on a rail car in Jersey since 10/17 due to a labor issue at the rail yard with no timeframe for delivery. FYI my initial delivery date was 9/26. I’m in CT
Basically same here. Mine shows Convoy on window sticker. But goes by rail from Chicago to railhead in the dfw area. About a week on the train.
Then, week to get to dealer that is 30 miles from railhead. Yep.
All that info from dealer. Concierge could not confirm how it shipped.

Pat12

Placed order on 6 October 2021 and Lincoln confirmed order (via email). I still have not received a Scheduled for Production date. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the update?

It has only been 3 weeks but just curious how long before production will begin.

silverydragon72

San Jose, CA
Placed order on 6 October 2021 and Lincoln confirmed order (via email). I still have not received a Scheduled for Production date. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the update?

It has only been 3 weeks but just curious how long before production will begin.
For me I got a scheduled for production date email within a few days back in June but I know my parents who ordered a different vehicle more recently are still waiting and its been over a month. My guess is things are taking longer due to the computer chip shortage but maybe someone else has had a more recent order experience that can provide some input.

DJ657

Just don't hold your breath. Although, production seems to be going strong right now. I was just told mine got to the dealer today. Lincoln tracker estimate was Nov 8. Ordered first time June 15. Reordered July 6 (option changed with model year). Good luck to you! Looking forward to picking mine up! There is a link to the production tracker toward the end of page 6 of this thread. Sorry I didn't copy it here.

Lexxicat

Florida/Maine
Your next notification should be a “build week”. I got mine 3 weeks after order confirmed. Build week was 6-7 weeks after build week notification. Mine is supposed to be built late this week-early next week.

Bradford

Pennsylvania

We are in the same boat. I ordered on October 8th and haven't heard a thing after the order confirmation email. Let me know when you get an update!

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Just don't hold your breath. Although, production seems to be going strong right now. I was just told mine got to the dealer today. Lincoln tracker estimate was Nov 8. Ordered first time June 15. Reordered July 6 (option changed with model year). Good luck to you! Looking forward to picking mine up! There is a link to the production tracker toward the end of page 6 of this thread. Sorry I didn't copy it here.
Congratulations on the new vehicle. Now would also be a good time to update your profile with the year and make so others will be able to see what you have when replying to future posts.;)

Peter

Congratulations on the new vehicle. Now would also be a good time to update your profile with the year and make so others will be able to see what you have when replying to future posts.;)

Peter
Here’s my schedule.

-Had bought a 21 Reserve on 6/9/21.
-Asked for replacement and got it approved on 7/21/21.
-Ordered 22 GT on 7/22/21
-GT built on 10/7/21
-GT shipped on 10/11/21
-GT delivered to dealer on 10/27/21 in Clearwater, FL
I will pick it up in a week as Lincoln finalizes buyback paperwork

My wife's Avaitor was born September 29. The dealer had ordered it. We found it and placed deposit on it October 22. Expected delivery date is 2nd week of November. It's coming by rail most of the way, but it takes a long time because they make lots of stops. At some point, it's transferred to a truck for the last leg to the dealer. Dealer is driving it 140 miles to delivery to our door, no charge. Local dealer wanted a $2,500 dealer markup over sticker. Plus they said they couldn't trade with other dealers, so what they had was what they had. Dealer in DC was not marking up above sticker, and will take trade of my wife's 2011 Ford Flex Limited. Its a 2022 AWD Reserve I, with the 201A package, tow package, and 22"s, Burgundy and Sandstone.