2022 Aviator Production Schedule

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Alviator

Yes it's the 201a reserve with the 22in rims and Luxury package in flight blue. They just took it off the truck when the picture was taken it's so dirty you can't even see in the windows.

mdelac01

I've recently joined the Lincoln club.
I recently ordered a 2022 Aviator Reserve, Pristine White, with Tow and Trailer Tow package.
Most of the orders in this thread are way before mine, so it would be hard to judge my potential build/delivery time.

Just to put it here for others:
Placed Order: Sept/14
Received Lincoln email confirmation: Sept/14

Just I will update this info, for others with recent order dates.
Congrats to the recent arrivals: @silverydragon72 , @Alviator

Lexxicat

Florida/Maine
I've recently joined the Lincoln club.
I recently ordered a 2022 Aviator Reserve, Pristine White, with Tow and Trailer Tow package.
Most of the orders in this thread are way before mine, so it would be hard to judge my potential build/delivery time.

Just to put it here for others:
Placed Order: Sept/14
Received Lincoln email confirmation: Sept/14

Just I will update this info, for others with recent order dates.
Congrats to the recent arrivals: @silverydragon72 , @Alviator
My guess is you might get a VIN and build info in another week or so. I think on Thursdsys they send out build info. I ordered 8/8 and got build info on 8/26. My current build week is 10/11, initially was 10/25.

aviator47

Getting frustrated with the lack of Lincoln order tracking information. Order for Lincoln Aviator Reserve accepted on 5/8 and I received an email from Lincoln that the order was accepted. On 7/29 I received an email from Lincoln that my Aviator was scheduled for production 10/4. On 8/5 I received another email from Lincoln that my car was scheduled for production the week of 9/6. I did not receive any more emails but the tracking shows it went into production on 9/8. The sticker shows a blend date of 9/6. The tracking system now says production complete 10/8. It also shows estimated delivery date of 10/8. The ship date shows n/a. There is no way it took from 9/8 to 9/29 to produce. When I call the dealer or the concierge all I get is your car shows in production. Pretty poor tracking and communication.

Exit32

Getting frustrated with the lack of Lincoln order tracking information. Order for Lincoln Aviator Reserve accepted on 5/8 and I received an email from Lincoln that the order was accepted. On 7/29 I received an email from Lincoln that my Aviator was scheduled for production 10/4. On 8/5 I received another email from Lincoln that my car was scheduled for production the week of 9/6. I did not receive any more emails but the tracking shows it went into production on 9/8. The sticker shows a blend date of 9/6. The tracking system now says production complete 10/8. It also shows estimated delivery date of 10/8. The ship date shows n/a. There is no way it took from 9/8 to 9/29 to produce. When I call the dealer or the concierge all I get is your car shows in production. Pretty poor tracking and communication.
I share your frustration, aviator47. On 9/21, I received my most recent email from Lincoln that said, "Your vehicle is on its way." However, when I check status at the Lincoln website, it says, "Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer." So my 2022 Aviator isn't really on its way; it's just been sitting in a parking lot in Chicago since at least 9/21.

Status at the Lincoln website also says "Order Confirmed" on 3/30/2021 (that's when I placed the order) and "In Production" on 9/9/2021. Then its says it was "Built" on 10/15/2021 and "Shipped" on 9/19/2021. Estimated delivery date is 10/15/2021.

Other than the accurate date for when my order was confirmed, all the other dates are suspect. Something is definitely wrong with Lincoln's tracking system.

silverydragon72

San Jose, CA
I share your frustration, aviator47. On 9/21, I received my most recent email from Lincoln that said, "Your vehicle is on its way." However, when I check status at the Lincoln website, it says, "Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer." So my 2022 Aviator isn't really on its way; it's just been sitting in a parking lot in Chicago since at least 9/21.

Status at the Lincoln website also says "Order Confirmed" on 3/30/2021 (that's when I placed the order) and "In Production" on 9/9/2021. Then its says it was "Built" on 10/15/2021 and "Shipped" on 9/19/2021. Estimated delivery date is 10/15/2021.

Other than the accurate date for when my order was confirmed, all the other dates are suspect. Something is definitely wrong with Lincoln's tracking system.
I agree there the dealer seems to have the best information from my experience. I think even though I already have mine its still in "transit" on the system last time I checked.

Lexxicat

Florida/Maine
My guess is that if you have a blend date, then the vehicle is built within a few days of that. The issue seems to be good dates for delivery to dealer. Probably the dates for delivery are somewhat accurate. 4-6 weeks after build Depending on where you are. My dealer said 6 weeks after build for FL. I’m hoping for 4 weeks. I’m watching a vehicle (not mine) with 8/23 blend and it’s not showing delivery yet.

Scott1911

Another data point for people interested. Ordered on 8/23, have a window sticker with a October 12 blend day. This is a Grand Touring.

Exit32

I can confirm the Lincoln order-status tracking system isn't working. According to the system, my 2022 Aviator status has been stuck on "Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer" since 9/19/2021.

I'm fortunate to have contacts within the shipping industry and by providing my Aviator's VIN, I was able to obtain status of "Shipped 9/19/201" from Norfolk Southern Railroad. Also got the rail-car number on which my Aviator is riding and used the Norfolk Southern Touch-Trace system to confirm that my Aviator arrived and was unloaded at my local railroad freight depot on 9/29/2021.

I know that United Road Logistics handles transport of vehicles from the railroad freight depot to my dealer, so I called my contact there today (10/1/2021). Again using my Aviator's VIN, I was able to confirm that my Aviator is awaiting pickup at the local railroad freight depot.

Without a doubt, the Lincoln order-status tracking system isn't working (at least for my Aviator). What's more, the dealership's Vehicle Visibility System also shows "Awaiting shipment" as the current status and does not provide a rail-car number as it should.

I hope this info is helpful to those of you who are in the dark while waiting patiently for delivery of your 2022 Aviator.

bsbasket

Congratulations! I placed my order on 8/10 and still waiting on a build date. Do you know what code they used? Mine appears to be 19. Thanks!

Scott1911

Congratulations! I placed my order on 8/10 and still waiting on a build date. Do you know what code they used? Mine appears to be 19. Thanks!
19, but from what I read on the Bronco forum it really does not matter with a customer order. Also, mine ships via Convoy not Rail so that could have been a factor in my blend date.

Matthewyfz

I can confirm the Lincoln order-status tracking system isn't working. According to the system, my 2022 Aviator status has been stuck on "Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer" since 9/19/2021.

I'm fortunate to have contacts within the shipping industry and by providing my Aviator's VIN, I was able to obtain status of "Shipped 9/19/201" from Norfolk Southern Railroad. Also got the rail-car number on which my Aviator is riding and used the Norfolk Southern Touch-Trace system to confirm that my Aviator arrived and was unloaded at my local railroad freight depot on 9/29/2021.

I know that United Road Logistics handles transport of vehicles from the railroad freight depot to my dealer, so I called my contact there today (10/1/2021). Again using my Aviator's VIN, I was able to confirm that my Aviator is awaiting pickup at the local railroad freight depot.

Without a doubt, the Lincoln order-status tracking system isn't working (at least for my Aviator). What's more, the dealership's Vehicle Visibility System also shows "Awaiting shipment" as the current status and does not provide a rail-car number as it should.

I hope this info is helpful to those of you who are in the dark while waiting patiently for delivery of your 2022 Aviator.
I got the built ready to ship email on 9-18 and the dealer says it’s still waiting to be put on the train. Hopefully mine is the same as yours, shipping but just not updated