2021 Corsair Grand Touring

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Ohio
I was mistaken on the dealer inventory. The Corsair GT is in transit. It shipped on 8/21. I don't know how long it takes to arrive once shipped.

On another note, it does have paddle shifters or SelectShift(R) as Lincoln calls it.

Pabaldeagle

SUPPORTING MEMBER
California
On another note, it does have paddle shifters or SelectShift(R) as Lincoln calls it.

Hmmmm. What make me question it was if I choose “select shift” when filtering for dealer stock of PhEV, the list changes from a dozen finds to “no matches found” - meaning GT’s don’t have this feature? Oh well, time will tell.

EDIT. - never mind. Now it shows cars… weird.

Last edited:

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Ohio
Hmmmm. What make me question it was if I choose “select shift” when filtering for dealer stock of PhEV, the list changes from a dozen finds to “no matches found” - meaning GT’s don’t have this feature? Oh well, time will tell.

EDIT. - never mind. Now it shows cars… weird.
If you check the inventory at the dealer website it may show like this. But I know from another website looking at the Dealer Order Guide that Select Shift(R) is included. Here is the listing for the one in transit to my dealer showing the Select Shift (R)

1630847022089.png

Last edited:

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Ohio
My build date for my GT was originally scheduled for the week of 9/6. I now have a build date of 9/24.

On a side note, the GT I posted above was ordered by my dealer. It shipped on 8/21 and is still showing "This vehicle is in transit" on the dealer website.

Pabaldeagle

SUPPORTING MEMBER
California
Grrr. Sorry to hear that. I've not been able to determine if a single GT has made it to a customer.

My dealer can't even give me a VIN yet (order placed Aug 3rd)...I spent Saturday wiring in the 240 breaker and NEMA-60 outlet for the eventual charger.
IMG_2048.jpg

SimpleSimon

My build date for my GT was originally scheduled for the week of 9/6. I now have a build date of 9/24.

On a side note, the GT I posted above was ordered by my dealer. It shipped on 8/21 and is still showing "This vehicle is in transit" on the dealer website.

Bummer. I wonder how late in the year they will go until they consider it a 2022 model. Mine had a build date for yesterday but at this point I will just be patient. The chip shortage has affected a lot of production. Luckily my dealer reaches out to me periodically to give me updates.

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Ohio
Bummer. I wonder how late in the year they will go until they consider it a 2022 model. Mine had a build date for yesterday but at this point I will just be patient. The chip shortage has affected a lot of production. Luckily my dealer reaches out to me periodically to give me updates.
The build out date for 2021 model is October 29. If your vehicle order is confirmed it will be built before then. There are several of us that had build dates this week. So far, everyone is being scheduled for September 24.

The bigger question is how long it takes to arrive at the dealer. There are some great financing deals through Lincoln Financial Services through October 4. 0% for 36 months; 0.9% for 48 months; 1.9% for 60 months and 3.9% for 72 months.

LinkedMe

The build out date for 2021 model is October 29. If your vehicle order is confirmed it will be built before then. There are several of us that had build dates this week. So far, everyone is being scheduled for September 24.

The bigger question is how long it takes to arrive at the dealer. There are some great financing deals through Lincoln Financial Services through October 4. 0% for 36 months; 0.9% for 48 months; 1.9% for 60 months and 3.9% for 72 months.
I'm looking to get either a 2022 GT Corsair late next year or a BMW xDrive30e. I hope the Corsair is readily available to test drive and this chip shortage is over. The BMW would be second choice if things don't work out with the GT. For those of you that get a GT this year, let us all know your impressions after you spend some time in the saddle!

SoCalDan

Yup. I just checked with the dealer and my GT's build date got pushed to the 24th as well. He was able to give me the order number and vin though, so I can now see that the order is confirmed as of 7/13/21 (all lucky numbers, right?) 😉

SimpleSimon

I'm looking to get either a 2022 GT Corsair late next year or a BMW xDrive30e. I hope the Corsair is readily available to test drive and this chip shortage is over. The BMW would be second choice if things don't work out with the GT. For those of you that get a GT this year, let us all know your impressions after you spend some time in the saddle!
By late next year there might be an updated model. 2023 Lincoln Corsair spied

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Ohio
My dealer has one on order. It has shipped but is still showing in transit. It should have arrived by now.

Mine is slated to be built on 9/24. So far, the website is just showing "order confirmed 7/5/21". One other person who had the same build date had theirs moved to "production" as of today.

Pabaldeagle

SUPPORTING MEMBER
California
Just got my VIN today!! Using the order tracking site I see no expected delivery date but was able to confirm the VIN includes all my requested features/options. Mine wasn't ordered until 8/2 (I was going to hold out for a test drive but counting on it being at least as nice as 2.3L ICE).

Nice to have it here before the 0% financing expires (fat chance....) Perhaps it will be extended?

Last edited:

SoCalDan

Just got my VIN today!! Using the order tracking site I see no expected delivery date but was able to confirm the VIN includes all my requested features/options. Mine wasn't ordered until 8/2 (I was going to hold out for a test drive but counting on it being at least as nice as 2.3L ICE).

Nice to have it here before the 0% financing expires (fat chance....) Perhaps it will be extended?

Yeah, I can't imagine it being built and shipped before 10/4. One can hope.

Soon, you should be able to get your Window Sticker from the button on the bottom right. Makes it more real... :)