2021 Aviator Question

bbf2530

@bbf2530 I wish I was able to PM you on this forum. Oh well.

Hi BL. I think you should be able to PM. I believe you hover your mouse cursor over the profile photo of the person you want to PM and click on "Start conversation". If I hover over your photo, I get the "Start conversation" button. If you don't get one for me, let me know and I will try to send you a PM, then maybe you can reply.

EDIT - You can also begin a PM/conversation (and group conversation) by clicking on the envelope button towards the top right of the page, next to your screen name and just to the left off the "SEARCH" and bell buttons. But I find it easier to do it the way I first mentioned.

I think the only limitation is a minimum number of posts, and you and I must be far over the limit.

Hope you're not PM'ing me to curse me out. :oops::)

Good luck.

Last edited:

bbf2530

Just had a PM all typed out for you and when I hit send it said I could not start a conversation with you @bbf2530.

I'll get it resolved with Sal.

Hi BL. I just checked my settings and PM's were turned off. Not sure why, as I have never touched those settings.

I turned it on, so try now.

If that does not work, PM me again on whichever other Forum we have talked on. Just let me know which one it was (BOF?)

jackchester

Hey folks thanks for all the kind words and support no reason for any disagreement, as we have all learned this past year, life is way to short.

This is my first ever Lincoln and I am far from a young man and it feels absolutely wonderful

Good luck to all

bbf2530

Hey folks thanks for all the kind words and support no reason for any disagreement, as we have all learned this past year, life is way to short.

This is my first ever Lincoln and I am far from a young man and it feels absolutely wonderful

Good luck to all

Hi Jack. You are very welcome for whatever help I may have provided.

We are all here to help each other, and I agree life is too short.

Enjoy your new Aviator and good luck.

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL

Good luck to all

Hi Jack. You are very welcome for whatever help I may have provided.

We are all here to help each other, and I agree life is too short.

Enjoy your new Aviator and good luck.
Well said. Some people are just more agreeable than others.

GT500

My battery has a fluid reservoir with blue water in it . . . :LOL: