• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2020 Lincoln Aviator

G-963991

I order my Aviator in March and still don't have it although other people are driving their new Aviator but mine is not released. I was told it was build in July but I still don't have it. So what is the problem. I see the Aviator in the show room but mine is not available. Why? Does anyone know why this is happening?

blevinsd

I order my Aviator in March and still don't have it although other people are driving their new Aviator but mine is not released. I was told it was build in July but I still don't have it. So what is the problem. I see the Aviator in the show room but mine is not available. Why? Does anyone know why this is happening?

whatsupdoc

I got a chance to be inside an Aviator Reserve today and one has to physically look at and be inside the vehicle to be blown away by it.

A wish - allow for the screen to tilt and pivot or swivel so it's easier to see.

Last edited:

big_dUdE_nepa

Just took delivery of my Reserve ll, took only seven weeks to get it from the time I ordered it at the dealer. Had it a day then the horn started going off on its own. Happened three times over my first weekend; once in a very busy intersection, a scary experience :( Took it to the dealer with 145 miles on the odometer and was diagnosed with a bad “clockspring” they ordered it and it’ll be replaced when they call that it came in. I was happy until that.

Attachments

HTML