2020 Lincoln Aviator

G-963991

I order my Aviator in March and still don't have it although other people are driving their new Aviator but mine is not released. I was told it was build in July but I still don't have it. So what is the problem. I see the Aviator in the show room but mine is not available. Why? Does anyone know why this is happening?

blevinsd

I order my Aviator in March and still don't have it although other people are driving their new Aviator but mine is not released. I was told it was build in July but I still don't have it. So what is the problem. I see the Aviator in the show room but mine is not available. Why? Does anyone know why this is happening?

whatsupdoc

I got a chance to be inside an Aviator Reserve today and one has to physically look at and be inside the vehicle to be blown away by it.

A wish - allow for the screen to tilt and pivot or swivel so it's easier to see.

Last edited:

big_dUdE_nepa

Just took delivery of my Reserve ll, took only seven weeks to get it from the time I ordered it at the dealer. Had it a day then the horn started going off on its own. Happened three times over my first weekend; once in a very busy intersection, a scary experience :( Took it to the dealer with 145 miles on the odometer and was diagnosed with a bad “clockspring” they ordered it and it’ll be replaced when they call that it came in. I was happy until that.

Attachments

HTML