• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2020 Lincoln Aviator Reserve II

Hello Fellow Aviator Owners;

I just purchased my new Aviator and I'm so excited!
Previously drove a 2017 Audi Q7 Prestige (fully loaded) which I will miss dearly; but my new 2020 Lincoln Aviator Reserve II is helping me get over that.
Was able to get most of the options I previously had in the Audi for about $20,000 less.
Just will be missing a few options like the virtual cockpit, night vision, valcona leather, Alcantara headliner and the 1900 watt B&O sound system.
Wish I could have bought the black label; but didn't like the interior color options; so I settled for the next best thing in the reserve II and saved a few thousand.
I wanted a silver exterior with a black interior; but for some strange reason the Lincoln designers didn't think it was necessary to provide such a combination.
I must say that I am very pleased with my new 400 HP engine with the road preview air suspension and illuminated greeting which lowers the vehicle upon entry!
Also would have wanted to get the hybrid; but was told it would only provide 25 miles of electric only driving which isn't much more then the Volvo XC90 T8.

PS: Way to go Lincoln! I truly believe this vehicle will win 2020 luxury SUV car of the year!

Jwildzza

I agree, luxury SUV of the year! I just picked up my silver reserve 2 and it is impressive! I don’t miss the Navigator it replaced.

Markstack

Hello Fellow Aviator Owners;

I just purchased my new Aviator and I'm so excited!
Previously drove a 2017 Audi Q7 Prestige (fully loaded) which I will miss dearly; but my new 2020 Lincoln Aviator Reserve II is helping me get over that.
Was able to get most of the options I previously had in the Audi for about $20,000 less.
Just will be missing a few options like the virtual cockpit, night vision, valcona leather, Alcantara headliner and the 1900 watt B&O sound system.
….
Glad you are happy. btw, does it have the air option for leveling? If so, can you lower the car on command while parked? thanks.

Glad you are happy. btw, does it have the air option for leveling? If so, can you lower the car on command while parked? thanks.
It has a select mode knob that gives you 4 different driving modes which lowers and raises the car depending on the mode you select.
It doesn't have an up and down arrow buttons like the Audi Q7; nor does it have the rear button to raise and lower the back of the car.
But I have to say the ride in this Lincoln is amazing! The road preview really adds to getting the suspension ready for those bumps.

Jwildzza

I had a white 2016 Select. Love the 3.5 eco boost! The new gen Navigator is now priced out of my range. I looked at one, and it’s way more refined than the 16. I wanted something a little smaller, and was following the Aviator’s progress. When I drove one, I knew it was right for me!

Vivid

What pricing are you guys paying. Looking at a Reserve II. MSRP is 69,985.00 selling price 64,429.00. Lease is 801/month, 10,500 miles/month for 36 months. 3619.00 due at signing for taxes

thanks

Last edited:

Jwildzza

I bought a Reserve II, sticker 69,685. I paid just over 65,000. Purchase, not lease. Had to use x plan, because they weren’t ready to deal. There is only 1 Lincoln dealer around! I did see some high volume dealers had nicer pricing, but I’m comfortable buying here.

Vivid

I bought a Reserve II, sticker 69,685. I paid just over 65,000. Purchase, not lease. Had to use x plan, because they weren’t ready to deal. There is only 1 Lincoln dealer around! I did see some high volume dealers had nicer pricing, but I’m comfortable buying here.

yeah. I’m all about a relationship with the dealer. These guys are good and have been in town since the early 70s. I’m not sure if I want to move up to the air suspension. It’s nice, but in reality, I really don’t need it.

I’m not sure if I want to move up to the air suspension. It’s nice, but in reality, I really don’t need it.
Hey Vivid;
The air suspension is the best ride ever!
It's like you're floating over the potholes.
Also the ability to raise the car when it snows is a very good thing to have.
So if you don't need an awesome smooth ride or it doesn't snow where you live then.....
Good luck with your search.

Vivid

Hey Vivid;
The air suspension is the best ride ever!
It's like you're floating over the potholes.
Also the ability to raise the car when it snows is a very good thing to have.
So if you don't need an awesome smooth ride or it doesn't snow where you live then.....
Good luck with your search.

I came out of a cayenne with air suspension. It is nice although the Aviator with out air suspension I drove yesterday didnt feel a lot different as far as smoothness over bumps when comparing to my cayenne. I’m north of Chicago so we do get our fair share of snow.

We shall see, the dealer is dropping off an Aviator at my house today to drive until tomorrow. I’ll get some good drive time with it and make the decision.

I came out of a cayenne with air suspension. It is nice although the Aviator with out air suspension I drove yesterday didnt feel a lot different as far as smoothness over bumps when comparing to my cayenne. I’m north of Chicago so we do get our fair share of snow.

We shall see, the dealer is dropping off an Aviator at my house today to drive until tomorrow. I’ll get some good drive time with it and make the decision.
The wheel span between the two vehicles should have a big difference.
I think I drove one without the air; but don't remember the difference.
Nice to be able to drive for a day before you buy.
I need to try that next time around.

HTML